sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I love how they try so hard to link anything to themselves.

Henderson winning the CL with Liverpool? That’ll be one for them.

An England team containing Pickford doing well in the Euros? That’ll be another for them.

England women winning the Euros… of course it makes perfect sense to parade the trophy at their stadium.

12 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Have next to no knowledge of the players but someone on RTG is hoping Scott gets to show the trophy at the BOL

I mean, does she actually play for them? And do players usually parade international trophies at the clubs they play? (Obviously have no experience of England winning so no idea if this is a thing) 

Well we can just get Georgia Stanway to display the trophy at St James' then as she's a Newcastle fan :bluestar:. Not being serious by the way.

15 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I love how they try so hard to link anything to themselves.

Henderson winning the CL with Liverpool? That’ll be one for them.

An England team containing Pickford doing well in the Euros? That’ll be another for them.

England women winning the Euros… of course it makes perfect sense to parade the trophy at their stadium.

Jordan Pickford played more games for Bradford than Sunderland.  Wonder if they gatekeep him?

Jill Scott left Sunderland in 2006, btw.

Edited by Sima

1 hour ago, RS said:

They’ve still got their Sporting Lisbon connections after giving the Portuguese approval to copy their stadium name. 

Benfica is The Stadium of Light.

They’re a bunch of cunts who only live to try and out do Newcastle….that is their life. It all revolves around that! Attendances will drop by 5 to 10 thousand when they don’t win ….and they won’t win many. Sit back and enjoy the fkers doing absolutely nothing in that division while their milfs get bored with it by the end of September. They are dogshit and I’m a happy man if we never play the six fingered bastards ever again in my lifetime. 

5 hours ago, RS said:

They’ve still got their Sporting Lisbon connections after giving the Portuguese approval to copy their stadium name. 

Aye, what with Sporting Lisbon calling their ground "Roker Park".