sunderland in the EFL

Big River

In all honesty, I'm not going to speak of who has donated or what they have donated. I wouldn't do it for someone giving 50p or £50, their donations are their business. That's for them to say, if they must.

People can make of that what they wish. 

But do people really think we'd fuck about printing and painting banners, sweeping floors 'til beyond time, clambering round the muddy cupboard floors buried under the concrete stand if we were backed by Saudi cash? SMBs.

We work with the club to varying levels as we see fit, to ensure it creates a United and positive environement for all to enjoy, and the vast, vast, vast majority of what we do is fan funded.

I'll applaud their efforts when I see fit, because it's admirable what they've achieved as a group given their position, but the sad fuckers should really just shut up about us. Typical cheysey-chip-on-the-shoulder craic. 

Edited by Heron

8 hours ago, Heron said:

In all honesty, I'm not going to speak of who has donated or what they have donated. I wouldn't do it for someone giving 50p or £50, their donations are their business. That's for them to say, if they must.

People can make of that what they wish. 

But do people really think we'd fuck about printing and painting banners, sweeping floors 'til beyond time, clambering round the muddy cupboard floors buried under the concrete stand if we were backed by Saudi cash? SMBs.

We work with the club to varying levels as we see fit, to ensure it creates a United and positive environement for all to enjoy, and the vast, vast, vast majority of what we do is fan funded.

I'll applaud their efforts when I see fit, because it's admirable what they've achieved as a group given their position, but the sad fuckers should really just shut up about us. Typical cheysey-chip-on-the-shoulder craic. 

Yous came through as a protest against Ashley as well, the complete opposite of being backed by the club [emoji38]

Must be going on half a decade now? Moronic to try and paint the group as club funded like [emoji38] 

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Yous came through as a protest against Ashley as well, the complete opposite of being backed by the club [emoji38]

Must be going on half a decade now? Moronic to try and paint the group as club funded like [emoji38] 

We're 6 years old and spent 2/3 in protest. So aye, they're (Sunderland) just muppets like. 

From blue moon forum in the post match thread we have wtdog. What a crease these cunts are it’s fucking magnificent.

‘The Mag vermin are celebrating as if they won.
When we, Safc, were 3-1 and 2-1 up at your place and only got draws I was gutted’.

6 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

From blue moon forum in the post match thread we have wtdog. What a crease these cunts are it’s fucking magnificent.

‘The Mag vermin are celebrating as if they won.
When we, Safc, were 3-1 and 2-1 up at your place and only got draws I was gutted’.

I know Walter and he's as bitter as they come, probably as he grew up in a predominantly black and white area. He's a canny lad normally, but he has an unhealthy obsession with NUFC.

Just now, UncleBingo said:

I know Walter and he's as bitter as they come, probably as he grew up in a predominantly black and white area. He's a canny lad normally, but he has an unhealthy obsession with NUFC.

Does he call us vermin to our faces or just on message boards where nobody will unhinge his jaw ?

8 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

Tell him to watch his letterbox 

2 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

From Whickham isn't he?

He hasn't changed at all since the late 90s when he was posting on the old Strawberry message board.

He reeks of someone who swam against the tide, chose to support SAFC whilst living in a NUFC stronghold...and has regretted it ever since. Wont ever admit of course.

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Does he call us vermin to our faces or just on message boards where nobody will unhinge his jaw ?

Good luck with that one. He’s basically the bastard love child of The Mountain from Game of Thrones and a 1980s ‘female’ East German shot putter.

8 minutes ago, Wandy said:

From Whickham isn't he?

He hasn't changed at all since the late 90s when he was posting on the old Strawberry message board.

He reeks of someone who swam against the tide, chose to support SAFC whilst living in a NUFC stronghold...and has regretted it ever since. Wont ever admit of course.

That is him 100%. He is also a Jaffa which he hates being mentioned so obviously mention it every time you engage with him.