sunderland in the EFL

Big River

6 hours ago, The Bard of Byker said:

What about their European game in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet? 

And typically a Mag ( in fact two ) were at that match. :lol:

That's why the mackems never sing "You'll never see a Mag in Liege "

edit :lol:

Edited by Dancing Brave

Level of fewm from Makems reaching fever pitch, all because Eddie Howe was the GNR starter

If a globally famous half marathon started in Sunderland, the route was through Wearside and they asked Tony Mowbray to be guest starter I wouldn’t even bat an eyelid.

They’re such a weird gang of smalltime arsewipes

Edited by bobbydazzla

3 minutes ago, madras said:

Sure you weren't just coughing some phlegm up ?

Went up Pen Yr Fan on Friday morning and I said "Bora Da" to everyone. 

Not one person replied similarly but I got some right wierd looks. 

Ignorant cunts. 

@BonesJones 😉

Edited by Groundhog63

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Level of fewm from Makems reaching fever pitch, all because Eddie Howe was the GNR starter

If a globally famous half marathon started in Sunderland, the route was through Wearside and they asked Tony Mowbray to be guest starter I wouldn’t even bat an eyelid.

They’re such a weird gang of smalltime arsewipes

TBF to them they had norovirus as a special guest at the Mackem Triathlon. GNR in the mud.

7 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Bobby Charlton on the other hand is a miserable Manc and England legend. Don’t think he could find Ashington on a map these days.

I mean I get your point but the dementia's probably not helping with that.

44 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Ignorant cunts. 

@BonesJones 😉

It's because they could tell you were going to spell Pen y Fan wrong when you posted about it I reckon

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Ignorant cunts. 

@BonesJones 😉

Ah some back story for me.

Sounds like the type of thing I did as a kid in Spain. "Hola, hola".

Most of the Welsh speaking people are in the north, basically a dead language the further south you go, which would explain the weird looks. [emoji38]

Nos da.

Edited by BonesJones

On 10/09/2023 at 00:39, madras said:

He looked like the future, the tracksuit manager......it worked, they won, 50yrs since in which we've basically dominated them and you haven't got over it.

Shows how things have changed (for the worse), I remember my grandparents (avid Newcastle fans) making all the grandkids, and younger uncles/aunties, ice cream sundaes (a big deal treat wise in the 1970s) and getting bottles in from the ‘pop man’ to watch the cup final and cheer on the North East underdogs. A happy childhood memory. 

2 minutes ago, Paully said:

Some (sorry, most) of their comments about Amanda's looks are disgraceful - backward wankers

Their unnerving focus on resolving human rights issues makes them susceptible to forgetting the lesser things like equality, sexism, racism, not supporting sex cases etc. 

Shows how things have changed (for the worse), I remember my grandparents (avid Newcastle fans) making all the grandkids, and younger uncles/aunties, ice cream sundaes (a big deal treat wise in the 1970s) and getting bottles in from the ‘pop man’ to watch the cup final and cheer on the North East underdogs. A happy childhood memory. 

I remember this, I refused to watch & went bird nesting 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

4 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

No, only 18 players on that list are being paid. Still there is a massive difference between PL wages and these. Not sure, what it implies, as if this is the true wage bill, they should have a fair bit of wriggle room for extra players considering their number of tickets and average home crowds. Must be a good time for their fans, championship, financial stability, large crowds, and the cherry on the cake of their rivals failures.

1 hour ago, timinperu said:

No, only 18 players on that list are being paid. Still there is a massive difference between PL wages and these. Not sure, what it implies, as if this is the true wage bill, they should have a fair bit of wriggle room for extra players considering their number of tickets and average home crowds. Must be a good time for their fans, championship, financial stability, large crowds, and the cherry on the cake of their rivals failures.

Their 1st choice keeper on just over 700 quid a week man :lol:

No wonder as soon as another club comes in for any of their players they want away.