sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, The Bonk said:

Racist printing company now too. :lol:  

Remember, they’re not racists.  Just because they promote hatred and fear of anyone who doesn’t look like them or dress like them doesn’t make them a racist.  Nor does sharing racist memes on the internet. 

2 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Genuinely don’t know why they hate him so much. He’s about their level for a start. Gonna’ be lovely if he goes into the game v us on the back of a few defeats. They’ll be too focused on bewing him to focus on the match. Not to mention they’ll still be fewming seeing Mags sat in their ST seats. Just need an early Gordon goal with him shushing them to really send them over the edge. 

Would love Gordon to score then pulls out a black curly wig and and moustache and proceeds to give a Harry Enfield Scousers impression of calm down calm down :D

7 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Remember, they’re not racists.  Just because they promote hatred and fear of anyone who doesn’t look like them or dress like them doesn’t make them a racist.  Nor does sharing racist memes on the internet. 

You left out a reference to Tommy Robinson being an 'MLF', but covered most of it. :lol:  

15 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I think the flag is a Mackem one, just with the FLA logo printed on it

You've got to be some special kind of turncoat to be stood in front of that with an NUFC tattoo on your belly. No wonder the mackem is smirking, he's won on two fronts.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

You've got to be some special kind of turncoat to be stood in front of that with an NUFC tattoo on your belly. No wonder the mackem is smirking, he's won on two fronts.

He’s a Mackem sympathiser and as such should be put in stocks and pelted with rotten fruit, just like that “mag in piece” spunkbleb from over there. Anyone got a name for the fat, racist cunt or will that suffice?

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Far right group - basically Tommy Robinson clones.

Here’s a lovely picture of a meeting between NUFC and SAFC racist wankers, a beautiful moment of truce to get pissed and rant together about the real enemy - wearing appropriate clothing outdoors.  I think it’s lovely that those barriers can be broken so that everyone can be happy and racist together.  Starring that cunt with the NUFC tat on his belly, the one who isn’t Beefy

IMG_7447.thumb.jpeg.c99d0f3471d572a8fb04c1afd7f0c370.jpeg

Thor with a less than adequate Sieg Heil there.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Wait, wasn’t he shit at QPR and Rangers 

He did quite well at QPR. Appointed in June, had then top of the league towards the end of October, was linked with the Wolves job, eventually turned it down, but that then coincided with them only getting 1 point from their next 5 games and he then went off to Rangers at the end of November (and QPR continued a massive downward spiral).

His record was 9 5 8 at QPR.

2 hours ago, TRon said:

Have to take you up on that last one.  No-one is winning in that photo.  No-one.  :) 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

2 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

My mate from Barcelona was just flying back there from Canada, via Frankfurt. His flight passed right over Newcastle/Sunderland and he sent me a pic of the flight map. He asked me if Sunderland was Newcastle's beach... :lol:

That’s a funny way of pronouncing ‘bitch’ … :) 

4 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

My mate from Barcelona was just flying back there from Canada, via Frankfurt. His flight passed right over Newcastle/Sunderland and he sent me a pic of the flight map. He asked me if Sunderland was Newcastle's beach... :lol:

It’s Newcastle’s toilet, Sunderland is the arsehole of the UK.