sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 hours ago, et tu brute said:

30 thousand funded by the club according to the knacker who runs their shit show. Fairy tale central that place. @Heron must make you and laugh at their 'flag organisers' making up things  to try and deflect from their shit show

Absolutely. We obviously watch to see what they're doing, as we do with all clubs doing similar displays, but aside from that I'm not really arsed about them. It's laughable the shit they come out with.

They're supporting their team, their own fans should back them and help them. Just crack on with it instead of obsessing about us.

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Absolutely. We obviously watch to see what they're doing, as we do with all clubs doing similar displays, but aside from that I'm not really arsed about them. It's laughable the shit they come out with.

They're supporting their team, their own fans should back them and help them. Just crack on with it instead of obsessing about us.

Hard for them not to obsess when we put on the best displays in the country.

4 hours ago, Wawaw said:

Nice bunch of fans from Sunderland, graceful in defeat. Filled leppings lane and had no problems no crying about it being tight.

Mate, they're from Sunderland. You better believe they're content in shitholes.

6 hours ago, Wawaw said:

Nice bunch of fans from Sunderland, graceful in defeat. Filled leppings lane and had no problems no crying about it being tight.

:lol:

Must be even duller than I thought being a Wednesday fan. Nee one cares man. 

They are blaming some steward security bloke whose apparently a mag for getting the display cancelled [emoji38]

Let’s get this straight. This display has been in planning for months and it’s pulled 6 days before the game and the bloke who made the decision is a mag. 

Coupled with the fact only lip service has been paid to away fans chucking items down onto home fans causing injury. 

I’m sorry like if that’s true the fans are getting the piss took out of them by a f***ing mag. What a disgrace.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

They are blaming some steward security bloke whose apparently a mag for getting the display cancelled [emoji38]

Let’s get this straight. This display has been in planning for months and it’s pulled 6 days before the game and the bloke who made the decision is a mag. 

Coupled with the fact only lip service has been paid to away fans chucking items down onto home fans causing injury. 

I’m sorry like if that’s true the fans are getting the piss took out of them by a f***ing mag. What a disgrace.

Course he’s a Mag. :lol:

It's a multi-million pound business, the safety officer isn't going to be allowed to just make up his own rules on the spot as to what's permitted, whether he's a mag or not. If something has been banned, it's because there's a reason to ban it, almost certainly written down in the club and he's following that guidance. They'll have been told this reason too, and like any organisation if you're not happy with the reason you could ask to escalate the issue higher.

That they've done none of this but instead shouted "MAG" tells me they've probably been given a very good reason that they don't like (I'd put good money on "The fans can't be trusted with these kind of things because the stadium is a dump of crisp packets etc anyway") and so have resorted to their normal response of blaming anyone but themselves for their predicament.

7 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

It's a multi-million pound business, the safety officer isn't going to be allowed to just make up his own rules on the spot as to what's permitted, whether he's a mag or not. If something has been banned, it's because there's a reason to ban it, almost certainly written down in the club and he's following that guidance. They'll have been told this reason too, and like any organisation if you're not happy with the reason you could ask to escalate the issue higher.

That they've done none of this but instead shouted "MAG" tells me they've probably been given a very good reason that they don't like (I'd put good money on "The fans can't be trusted with these kind of things because the stadium is a dump of crisp packets etc anyway") and so have resorted to their normal response of blaming anyone but themselves for their predicament.

I’m a Mag and I would let their displays go ahead. Their QUINN effort, if that’s what it said was laughable. 

I mean if I were a mag working for Sunderland, you'd have to assume I needed the job fairly badly. Therefore I'm unlikely to be a petty cunt to the supporters in case I get in trouble for it, because being nasty to customers isn't really a sensible thing for any company employee. If anything, I'm likely to be extra nice just so that I don't get accused of bias.

And if I was a mag working at Sunderland and was being biased against the fans, I'd expect to be sacked. Literally nothing they say (as normal) adds up.

Edited by Chris_R

9 hours ago, Chris_R said:

I mean if I were a mag working for Sunderland, you'd have to assume I needed the job fairly badly. Therefore I'm unlikely to be a petty cunt to the supporters in case I get in trouble for it, because being nasty to customers isn't really a sensible thing for any company employee. If anything, I'm likely to be extra nice just so that I don't get accused of bias.

And if I was a mag working at Sunderland and was being biased against the fans, I'd expect to be sacked. Literally nothing they say (as normal) adds up.

Exactly. Mag or not you’re hardly going to shit in your own nest when there’s a cost of living crisis going on and you need employment. Straw clutching halfwits, the lot of them.

Turns out the Mag is actually a bloke from Northern Ireland who does a lot of work with UEFA, they don’t know who he supports. It was the old one that was a Mag, ya na, back when they didn’t have any issues. 

Mag coppers and Mag stewards at their games, the Magedia, wasn't there a Mag in the ticket office story when there was some problems there? and now there's a Mag safety inspector! all working against their interests.

I love how we've infultrated every area somehow without actually doing anything. Especially their minds.

37 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Mag coppers and Mag stewards at their games, the Magedia, wasn't there a Mag in the ticket office story when there was some problems there? and now there's a Mag safety inspector! all working against their interests.

I love how we've infultrated every area somehow without actually doing anything. Especially their minds.

Mags at work…