sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Why has the Mackem fucked off? I thought he got a good reception compared to the shit RTG dishes out to the muppets from NUFC that try to reason.  Such a shame,  come back brother .

37 minutes ago, midds said:

Couldn't cope with a little bit of ribbing and flounced immediately. Meh

He'll have a word with his heroes on rtg who will treat him like a returning warrior. Then he'll sup some blue pop and come back fighting.

Guest HTT II
12 hours ago, GWN said:

swear you are a closet Mackem like 

Nah, I’m just not a rabid hater of them. It’s a tough one in wanting them to suffer on the pitch, because I know some wonderful people at the club who will likely lose their jobs if they don’t go up. I think a healthy SAFC is good for NUFC, it keeps us on our toes, even Sir Bobby said the same and KK. It’s win win though if they lose!

17 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

There is 150 active users on here at the moment, There is 2080 active users on RTG at the same time, Do the maths.

All this proves is that our fans are cooler in general and not sad enough to spend their days on the internet talking to strangers.

:okay:

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

Nah, I’m just not a rabid hater of them. It’s a tough one in wanting them to suffer on the pitch, because I know some wonderful people at the club who will likely lose their jobs if they don’t go up. I think a healthy SAFC is good for NUFC, it keeps us on our toes, even Sir Bobby said the same and KK. It’s win win though if they lose!

Dont think one Mackem would give a shit if it was us , so no fuck them .

Those who may lose their job, well if my companies sales go down we lose people , that’s life mate .

No malice for you pal.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, GWN said:

Dont think one Mackem would give a shit if it was us , so no fuck them .

Those who may lose their job, well if my companies sales go down we lose people , that’s life mate .

No malice for you pal.

Hey, I’m conflicted, I just feel for the good people who work there and the odd good mackem I know. I wouldn’t use RTG as any barometer, most mackems I know think the place is a shit hole of a forum and nowhere near representative of them!

Guest HTT II

Just to explain, I know at least 10 people who have lost their jobs since SAFC have went from PL to L1 and I know of at least 5 more who will follow should they not go up, people I regard as canny decent down to earth folk who are SAFC through and through, but have contributed massively to NE football including NUFC, especially kids’ football which my son has gained massively from. I’m black and white 100%, but I’m not so much a cunt to not hope for better days for these people I now know and who have been great to us and love their club not just as a fan, but as a job also. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’m still pushing for the RTG vs NO charity match. I’d love that tbh

That would be great, I will come out of retirement for that. All proceeds 50/50 Sir Bobby Foundation and Bradley Lowrey Foundation or both Food Banks!

Guest HTT II

@GWN I don't know if you’re a new member, but I can’t believe you think I’m a Mackem, that famous KK quote immortalised by Wor Flags stems from me, my quote to fame… also the AshleyOut van (mine), SackPardew van (mine, but hired)! Again, I know people whose jobs are on the line at SAFC if they don’t go up, I should be bitter given my son was released by their academy, but every single member of their staff at the time apart from one unnamed (admin) person was brilliant and they still keep in touch with me to this day.

Edited by HTT II

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

@GWN I don't know if you’re a new member, but I can’t believe you think I’m a Mackem, that famous KK quote immortalised by Wor Flags stems from me, my quote to fame… also the AshleyOut van (mine), SackPardew van (mine, but hired)! Again, I know people whose jobs are on the line at SAFC if they don’t go up, I should be bitter given my son was released by their academy, but every single member of their staff at the time apart from one unnamed (admin) person was brilliant and they still keep in touch with me to this day.

It's easy to prove you're not a mackem.

Just post a picture of your hand.

If the digit count doesn't stop at 5, you've been rumbled. O0

Edited by Dancing Brave

32 minutes ago, HTT II said:

HTT protesting too much. I've always had my suspicions like.