sunderland in the EFL

Big River

40 minutes ago, HTT II said:

@GWN I don't know if you’re a new member, but I can’t believe you think I’m a Mackem, that famous KK quote immortalised by Wor Flags stems from me, my quote to fame… also the AshleyOut van (mine), SackPardew van (mine, but hired)! Again, I know people whose jobs are on the line at SAFC if they don’t go up, I should be bitter given my son was released by their academy, but every single member of their staff at the time apart from one unnamed (admin) person was brilliant and they still keep in touch with me to this day.

Exactly what a Mackem would say..

1 hour ago, Paully said:

This is the main problem for them. Going up is going to bring so many more problems, more than it solves. They can't afford to compete in the championship, they may even struggle to exist when the players all get their promotion % increase. 

Interesting to see what happens next. Such a basket case of a club, it's great viewing.

29 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"What? ! Well, what sort of chance does that give me?! All right, I am the mackem"

:2funny:

He is the Mackem!!! And I should know Ive followed a few!

Edited by Awaymag

11 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Any links to the fewm about Eddie Howes Saudi mags away shirt?

Don’t think it’s reached them yet.  Won’t be long, though.

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

@GWN I don't know if you’re a new member, but I can’t believe you think I’m a Mackem, that famous KK quote immortalised by Wor Flags stems from me, my quote to fame… also the AshleyOut van (mine), SackPardew van (mine, but hired)! Again, I know people whose jobs are on the line at SAFC if they don’t go up, I should be bitter given my son was released by their academy, but every single member of their staff at the time apart from one unnamed (admin) person was brilliant and they still keep in touch with me to this day.

Pics of your gravy stains or no sell.

On 12/05/2022 at 14:05, HTT II said:

not really new no :lol:

I don’t believe you are a Mackem at all :lol:

21 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Any links to the fewm about Eddie Howes Saudi mags away shirt?

Just had a browse and they've added 28 pages since I was last on there last night. As predicted we're being called worse than shite with Exile amongst it all frothing at all the negative tweets from Holt, Farage, etc

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-spring-2022.1574237/page-373

Edited by Pokerprince2004

Mag in Canatrice.

Just been in to the local bakery and was in the queue in front of a mag father and son, both in mag tops. The mag lad was bouncing at the prospect of a vanilla slice, as I got to the counter to order a butty there was one vanilla slice remaining. I ordered it. Mag lad fuming. Result.

Edited by Dr Venkman

7 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Mag in Canatrice.

Just been in to the local bakery and was in the queue in front of a mag father and son, both in mag tops. The mag lad was bouncing at the prospect of a vanilla slice, as I got to the counter to order a butty there was one vanilla slice remaining. I ordered it. Mag lad fuming. Result.

:facepalm:

56 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Mag in Canatrice.

image.thumb.png.c902e6a31f67c46b9e31545a127e0712.png

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, a league 1 play off final and the last Vanilla slice. Wish we were that lucky.

27 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

He's an absolute weapon, that Captain Fishpaste. Mackems I know can't stand him and his holier than thou approach.

He dubs himself Captain Fishpaste, in what is I’m sure a testament to his wit.

2 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Just had a browse and they've added 28 pages since I was last on there last night. As predicted we're being called worse than shite with Exile amongst it all frothing at all the negative tweets from Holt, Farage, etc

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-spring-2022.1574237/page-373

They seem to forget all the top leagues teams have alt colours on their away/3rd badge and have done for a few years now.