sunderland

Big River

11 minutes ago, Scoot said:

41k. They've told the attendance lie for that long now, their moron fans think it's fact.

[emoji38]

He's also managed in top half team in the top flight which is something his club has managed only a handful of times in most of our lifetimes. Pretty sure he'll be fine dealing with a club who've not played in the top flight for 6 years in a stadium 2/3s full. 

29 minutes ago, Scoot said:

41k. They've told the attendance lie for that long now, their moron fans think it's fact.

[emoji38]

Someone must reply to that 41,000 bollocks, even just with this

image.thumb.jpeg.b4ed663e8af17ebdbe0224cef795e05d.jpeg

Edited by RS

HiLery Bris has been wearing the red and white stripes for years, will he bring the 'Special Stuff' to Sunderland?

image.thumb.png.f618058ec9a4763300876acef83b2979.png

or will he get the chop?

image.png.893b7a0b9f2b142b85d8d3ad49624d86.png

(very niche reference i know)

Edited by geordie_b

28 minutes ago, Scoot said:

No idea who's who in that video, but no doubt the massive lads fans won?

A chubby ‘Rainman’  looking dude got chased and physically abused by some, no doubt drunken, and clearly old enough to know better, thugs. 

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

[emoji38]

Even though its to their detriment they'll not give up the vain, self-delusion out of insecurity

Very cheap tickets + lie about the gate anyway > we get 41,000 and are massive > any manager that doesnt achieve the standards of clubs with similar gates except real and making 3-6x as much gate money is a failure and is to be hounded out

v

club gets 30-35k actually > any manager that has us competing for the play offs is doing okay as is about our average for the last 60year and we should give them some time and not create a toxic atmosphere

Edited by Wolfcastle

They try and say it's seats sold. One is that you don't get 5,000 (some midweek games 10-15000 fans like West Brom) not going after buying tickets. And two their accounts for tickets sold fully demonstrates its total shite also. It's blatantly obvious they're including tickets allocated to businesses/universities/schools not taken up within their crowds.

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

No idea who's who in that video, but no doubt the massive lads fans won?

Apparently Sunderland Vs Shrewsbury. Daft lads need to be sticking together, regardless of their clubs, and especially looking after each other as neighbours since a lot of the lads travel together as mates.

Football fans are arseholes, like, especially abroad (not just the English)

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

They try and say it's seats sold. One is that you don't get 5,000 (some midweek games 10-15000 fans like West Brom) not going after buying tickets. And two their accounts for tickets sold fully demonstrates its total shite also. It's blatantly obvious they're including tickets allocated to businesses/universities/schools not taken up within their crowds.

Yeah. I don't know what their current average ticet price is but Leeds with 5000 less fans make x3 more per game. "41000 sold" couldn't be that far off surely.

3 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Their seat situation is like West Ham’s where all seats sold even without bums in are reported as part of attendance.

Every club reports attendances based on tickets issued rather than bodies through turnstiles.  In Sunderland's case it's just far more ridiculous as they have such huge, and obvious, numbers of empty seats. 

5 minutes ago, ikri said:

Every club reports attendances based on tickets issued rather than bodies through turnstiles.  In Sunderland's case it's just far more ridiculous as they have such huge, and obvious, numbers of empty seats. 

I know when my nephew was at Sunderland uni they'd have a pile of tickets that they just take one and go to the match (don't worry he never took up the offer) but I wonder if these sorts of tickets are included on their figures?

6 hours ago, geordie_b said:

HiLery Bris has been wearing the red and white stripes for years, will he bring the 'Special Stuff' to Sunderland?

image.thumb.png.f618058ec9a4763300876acef83b2979.png

or will he get the chop?

image.png.893b7a0b9f2b142b85d8d3ad49624d86.png

(very niche reference i know)

I saw The League Of Gentlemen live a few years back in Sunderland, the walk through the city centre to get to the theatre felt a lot like a walk through Royston Vasey.