sunderland

Big River

2 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Aye, bit gutted I didn't go now in all honesty :lol: was sure it'd be ruined by idiots. Well, you live and learn :)

Fancy getting some tickets together for the home fixture?

We could open it up to an N-O group welcome?

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Fancy getting some ticket together for the home fixture?

Aye, i was going to go, so definitely :thup: as long as we're Gallowgate or one of the corners anyway :shifty: I was in safe standing in Strawberry Corner last season for the cup game, was great :thup:

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Those red training jackets are wank man. Shouldn't be allowed when we play Sunderland.

Said the exact same thing to my mate earlier. It's grand having colours on our away tops etc but coats and that should be majority black or white imo. 

Edited by Decky

29 minutes ago, Decky said:

Said the exact same thing to my mate earlier. It's grand having colours on our away tops etc but coats and that should be majority black or white imo. 

Looked like we'd been infiltrated.

4 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Why are they getting annoyed about things they've just made up in their heads?

Because that's what they always do and will always do. They fabricate stuff in their mental heads and then start passing it off as fact. The complete weirdos.

Well done to the lasses today. I watched it on YouTube. It was better than this pathetic England game that's for sure.

RTG just love to show themselves up.

The match today with no segregation, fans sitting side by side, or in each others area just goes to show that there is plenty of normal people on both sides.

RTGers acting like that because they lost and are determined to drag people down with them.

Seen some people on there say how it’s embarrassing that there is no need for segregation and such man. Get a fucking grip, it’s a football match.

7 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

;D

17288454055622658307357366243382.thumb.jpg.42a594086cd1a679ac582e9a12b20d8c.jpg

Right, a few things to pick at there. ...

The worst period in their history ? I'm 57 and in my lifetime they are about where they have been for a lot of my life, mid table 2nd tier, in fact having just checked they are in a slightly better position.

Caught them up ? :spit:

In fact nah, I can't go on, that's  a mag taking the piss.

I find it rather strange how confident they are of getting promotion. The season is in its infancy. I'd say they are likely for a play off spot but they've got some real big hitters behind them, with better squads. 

Also, it would absolutely be like Sunderland to completely bottle it.

1 hour ago, STM said:

I find it rather strange how confident they are of getting promotion. The season is in its infancy. I'd say they are likely for a play off spot but they've got some real big hitters behind them, with better squads. 

Also, it would absolutely be like Sunderland to completely bottle it.

A team who have been beaten by Plymouth and Watford in their last five games and only a keeper howler stopped that from being three.

Edited by et tu brute

I see the mackem cycle has come back around and is starting again. Fantastic.

1. Get a new manager.

2. Win a few games under him.

3. Claim their new manager is better than whoever is in charge of NUFC, and that they're either as good as NUFC and/or would beat us easily regardless of league position and actual league that the two respective clubs are in.

4. Go on a poor run, and turn on new manager.

5. Manager gets sacked.

6. See point 1, rinse repeat.

11 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

1. Get a new manager.

3. Claim their new manager is better than whoever is in charge of NUFC, and that they're either as good as NUFC and/or would beat us easily regardless of league position and actual league that the two respective clubs are in.

5. Manager gets sacked.

All whilst forever claiming X negative thing has happened due to someone linked to it (tenuously or otherwise) being ‘a Mag’.

15 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

1. Get a new manager.

5. Manager gets sacked.

This is actually spot on.