sunderland

Big River

16 minutes ago, dorty said:

The amount of times I read: "I live and work amongst them..." In that case, it's simple, just fuck off back to where you cam from! 

I don’t even believe they’re a working person with a “mag at work” 

A strange bunch indeed…

They hate ‘Washington Mags’ and ‘Durham Mags’ yet happily accept Northumbrian Mackems…

They hate everything about our fine city yet choose to live and work here…

They all have ‘Mag at work’ colleagues who talk shite (unless these stories are made up of course to drive RTG fewm ?)

Everybody they meet either on holiday or from various parts of the country hates us with a passion yet loves them.. personally never encountered any such folk but it must be true…

‘Mag mates’ can be decent lads as long as they don’t talk about football…

They mock attendances, match atmospheres and displays which are far superior to their own…

And now they appear to be placing bets on us winning the cup to achieve some kind of psychological balance if we do…

so glad I’m not one of them….

59 minutes ago, Sima said:

These haven't had over 20K in a League Cup or FA Cup game since 22nd September 2015

These haven't had over 35K in a League Cup or FA Cup game since 27th March 2012

Didn't even get 32K for their League Cup semi final against Man United :lol: 

That's because in the cups they have to give a share of the revenue to the opposition, and so are required to accurately report their attendances and can't just hoy 10k tickets in a bin on a public street and declare them "sold".

59 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Bless them man. A quality signing this window to mark our intentions would really get them going. Obviously whoever it is we sign, they'll be shit![emoji38]

I genuinely think they thought us drawing with Leeds at home, then away to the league leaders and losing with a weakened team in the FA Cup, was our wheels coming off. 

Of course last night was down to Leicester not showing up/caring was the reason for our win like every single one of our wins or draws against a big team.

7 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

The rtg match thread last night is a wonderful read.

Full of bitterness, hatred, fear and pure jealousy.

It also has this classic from the lunatic NUFC obsessed "sportwahing" author excile who wondered off his own thread to post...

"City will do them"  

[emoji38]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-v-leicester-kick-off-2000-sky-sports-football-•-sky-sports-main-event-•-sky-sports-main-event-ultra-hdr.1597763/page-29

Had to laugh at Roker Mackem responding by rote to someone saying "Big Dan Burn"

'and another one'  - implying a Mag had outed himself, only to be told...

"he's a Brighton fan"

Demonstrably false club funded fan display accusation causing anguish (and its rubbish anyway obviously), angry at whoever is commentating for not slaughtering one of the teams thats playing (like every other commentary in history), whoever were playing is rubbish - especially just after we score, the premier league is rubbish, sportswashing (but hawayah City), someone not from Northumberland Street being referred to as a 'Geordie' boiling them.

As standard.

Love how they have the audacity to call us for making a big deal out of winning last night. This is the football club who wildly celebrated winning a trophy you have to be in League One or Two to win. Behind closed doors inal. Cretins. 

2 hours ago, TotalWar said:

Saying we would make a big deal of a final if we got there, is that not what supporters are supposed to do?

And I would just mention their League cup final defeat against Norwich in 1985, which for some reason became known as the friendly final, which they still glorify today every time they play Norwich, 37 years later, bizarre.

Didn’t they lose a final against City like 10 years ago? Did they not make a big deal of that? Seem to remember them trying to rub it in our faces even after they lost.

How are they going to react to the PIF buying WWE news? 

"ah dint watch WWE anymore marra. Fuck Roman Reigns, ahm off to Pennywell club to watch Billy Morrison. He's miles better anyways marra."

4 minutes ago, Nine said:

Didn’t they lose a final against City like 10 years ago? Did they not make a big deal of that? Seem to remember them trying to rub it in our faces even after they lost.

Still go on about their many visits to "Wembo".

it's hilarious that they've had to hide their thread about us in a members section because they're so embarrassed about their reactions. 

17 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Had to laugh at Roker Mackem responding by rote to someone saying "Big Dan Burn"

'and another one'  - implying a Mag had outed himself, only to be told...

"he's a Brighton fan"

Demonstrably false club funded fan display accusation causing anguish (and its rubbish anyway obviously), angry at whoever is commentating for not slaughtering one of the teams thats playing (like every other commentary in history), whoever were playing is rubbish - especially just after we score, the premier league is rubbish, sportswashing (but hawayah City), someone not from Northumberland Street being referred to as a 'Geordie' boiling them.

As standard.

This is my favourite Mackem hobby horse of the moment. 

You’ve got to be a special type of deranged to make up something you know to be completely false, then get yourself wound up about that lie to such an extent that seeing flags at a football match now ruins your week.

They get bonus points for making a pigs ear of it every time they try to copy WF too.

2 hours ago, Dokko said:

If we ever do make it to a final I hope we don't do the cringy take over trafalgar square shite. Especially leaving it looking like a bomb site and being too hungover to support the team. 

To be honest we used to do it anyway for all the Wembley trips, just think in the days of social media they tended to big it up. For all our Wembley trips we took over Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square.

I do think though with not having been for so long this would be off the scale and every man and his dog would be down.

We still gave great vocal support though  especially against Arsenal and Chelsea I thought.

Edited by Whitley mag

Remember also saying that I'd been to Wembley multiple times and hated it because we lost, couldn't care less about 'a day out' as you could do that anytime.

Weird that its took until now to see some of them coming around to that view.

Weirder still how pre-emptive it is

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Stal said:

How are they going to react to the PIF buying WWE news? 

"ah dint watch WWE anymore marra. Fuck Roman Reigns, ahm off to Pennywell club to watch Billy Morrison. He's miles better anyways marra."

If the PIF deal goes through, watch this thread on the evening of 28th of January when the Royal Rumble is on to see how many of them are willing to give up even a casual passtime or interest out of outrage at Saudi ownership

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wrestling-part-3.1015489/page-1828

7 hours ago, TotalWar said:

Saying we would make a big deal of a final if we got there, is that not what supporters are supposed to do?

And I would just mention their League cup final defeat against Norwich in 1985, which for some reason became known as the friendly final, which they still glorify today every time they play Norwich, 37 years later, bizarre.

Whereas they totally didn't make any fuss about their pizza cup finals at all.

b25lY21zOmRiM2U5YzgyLTlmNzEtNGI2Yy1iZGI0LWJmMDM1ZTdlMDJiMzpjZjU4YWFkNy03OWY0LTQ4YjktYjJmMy05NzMzMTc4OTYyMGE=.jpg

7 hours ago, TotalWar said:

But they did have the one final in recent memory which we derided them for because it was a mickey mouse cup, better us both go to Disney and at least one of us come away with something?