Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Just reading RAWK and the general consensus is that they’ll twat us.

I’d love us to be the ones that end the quadruple talk today.

That's the most likely thing, but at least they won't have spent their way to it.

Oh.

Excited even more so for this one! Will be interesting to see what Wor Flags have planned for today. Not at the game in person so I hope BT show it on TV rather than just blithering on about how good Liverpool/Klopp are.

not being negative or anything, loving the positivity and the feeling around the club atm.... but there's no way we are getting anything today or next week will be 0-3 at least today and maybe worse next week, but it won't take anything away from the feel factor and the great job eddie has done 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Our main issue will be not being able to keep possession enough to stop them constantly attacking, really interested to see the game plan and to see what Howe has learned from the Spurs game. 

Spurs game was a blessing in disguise I think. Howe will have taken note of what happened and you won't see us get beaten like that again in the foreseeable future I don't think. Not unless it's by sheer quality of the opposition. Liverpool are not unflappable but they the best team we'll have come up against this year.

We absolutely have a chance however slim it may be. Alot of thing I'm our favour today as well, Home Game, Early KO etc. 

There will be tears on Mersey side tonight…….

Liverpool,s title challenge snuffed out……

Everton in despair due to another Burnley win….

We’ll be well up for this game and the Toon Army will roar them on !

:celb:

Clearly we're playing well, but we need to score at least twice to win, as it's guaranteed that the ref will carry them hard today and they'll get at least one non-pen/VAR disgrace.

A draw is more likely. Hopefully Klopp has a meltdown afterwards as well, the melty, Wotsit toothed clown.

8 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Woke up even more confident we're gonna shake up the world today, big toon win.

Literally came on here to post the same. Waking up not fearing one of the best teams one Europe. Let's smash these cunts.... Or win 1 nil with 30% possession I'm not fussy

Guest reefatoon
16 hours ago, Bizza said:

Mike Dean is on VAR so he's bound to find someway to fuck us over. 

Fucking Mike Dean man. You just know when VAR decisions pop on the big screen, it won’t be the text “VAR, possible penalty”  it will be a close up of him pondering the decision, the self absorbed ball bag that he is.

Aye, we will lose and it will be a comfortable win for Liverpool.

As much as we have improved, as much as we have some extra quality in this team, we are still largely a team of a few good players, but a poor squad who were a Championship team 5 years ago.

11 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, we will lose and it will be a comfortable win for Liverpool.

As much as we have improved, as much as we have some extra quality in this team, we are still largely a team of a few good players, but a poor squad who were a Championship team 5 years ago.

Probably have one player starting only In Shelvey who played for us in the championship?