Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/04/mike-dean-is-var-official-on-saturday-quite-unbelievable-with-his-liverpool-connections-newcastle-united/

Mike Dean is VAR official on Saturday.

Mike Dean will be on VAR duty at Stockley Park, when Newcastle United entertain Liverpool this Saturday lunchtime.

I have just found out and I’m bloody angry.

Surely after the reverse fixture earlier in the season, Mike Dean who lives on the Wirral, is the most unsuitable person to be officiating in any capacity in a game between these two sides.

We all know that the EPL cronies will have kittens if Newcastle stop the march of the red scousers in it’s tracks, and the news that Dean will be having a say in proceedings has certainly handed Liverpool the advantage.

7 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/04/mike-dean-is-var-official-on-saturday-quite-unbelievable-with-his-liverpool-connections-newcastle-united/

Mike Dean is VAR official on Saturday.

Mike Dean will be on VAR duty at Stockley Park, when Newcastle United entertain Liverpool this Saturday lunchtime.

I have just found out and I’m bloody angry.

Surely after the reverse fixture earlier in the season, Mike Dean who lives on the Wirral, is the most unsuitable person to be officiating in any capacity in a game between these two sides.

We all know that the EPL cronies will have kittens if Newcastle stop the march of the red scousers in it’s tracks, and the news that Dean will be having a say in proceedings has certainly handed Liverpool the advantage.

Same loophole as Anthony Taylor "supporting" Altrincham, Dean supports Tranmere.

My biggest fear for this game is getting fucked by VAR. I think we're playing well enough and EH will have a real gameplan that we can be optimistic of getting something but I just can't shake the feeling we're going to get shafted on some marginal VAR decision if Liverpool need the help.

42 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Any of these tickets still left could do with an extra and won’t let me sign in ?

Looks like they sold out straight away.

Only the Palace game has reached general sale from the past 5 home games. Mental. 

10 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Should just focus on racist and homophobic chants and comments and leave it at that, trying to police football chants is pathetic. Personally wouldn't sing it because I find it cringe but it's a slippery slope and not sure where you draw the line.

When you see fat cretins in their late 50’s who should know better waving £50 notes about it makes you realise there’s no chance of common sense winning the day amongst the minority. 

Guest HTT II
11 hours ago, Rafalove said:

The sad things is we have far more in common with the slums of Liverpool than other areas and they always donate a few quid to our food banks when they come up here. I personally find the in your slums and them being thieves or whatever chants fucking embarrassing and cringe. As a fanbase when they aren’t in self pity mode (when are they not?), they are generally decent fans and they have an incredible team that hasn’t been built on state funded money or a sugar daddy. They are as Souness would say, a proper club. I hope we stop them winning the league though!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, RS said:

When you see fat cretins in their late 50’s who should know better waving £50 notes about it makes you realise there’s no chance of common sense winning the day amongst the minority. 

Fake notes no doubt too, it’s a bit harmless, but not a path I’d like to see our fanbase go down as it’s so small time and again fucking cringe. 

Most scousers I’ve met have been nice lads. When I was younger I took part in those chants, definitely wouldn’t now. 1. We’re one of the most socially deprived areas of the U.K. 2. It’s capitalism at it’s finest…a poor part of the country mocking another poor part of the country for being poor. Divide and conquer.

3 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Most scousers I’ve met have been nice lads. When I was younger I took part in those chants, definitely wouldn’t now. 1. We’re one of the most socially deprived areas of the U.K. 2. It’s capitalism at it’s finest…a poor part of the country mocking another poor part of the country for being poor. Divide and conquer.

No one’s forcing those fans to mock the other fans. That’s on them. 

36 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Most I've met have been absolute wankers. Arrogant as fuck. Summed up by the whole scouse not English shite they like to spout. Think they're summit special

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Most I've met have been absolute wankers. Arrogant as fuck. Summed up by the whole scouse not English shite they like to spout. Think they're summit special

Polar opposite, in my experience.  I know a few down this way who are top lads and I've always got on with Everton and Liverpool fans on away days.

I've always felt it was a bit of a media, stereotype thing with Scousers.  The same way it is with the deluded Geordies, who expect Champions League every season. 

14 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

My biggest fear for this game is getting fucked by VAR. I think we're playing well enough and EH will have a real gameplan that we can be optimistic of getting something but I just can't shake the feeling we're going to get shafted on some marginal VAR decision if Liverpool need the help.

I have just found out and I’m bloody angry. He Lives in the Wirral true red scouse.

Edited by prefabtoon