Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

19 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If I can’t get a ticket I think I’m going to end up spending the season in Shearer’s Bar. Still get the matchday experience right up to kick-off, still get to watch the match with a decent atmosphere. I bet even in there will be a mission getting into.

Watched one game in there years ago and it was shite. With there being a slight lag in the live TV pictures you could hear the crowd celebrating the goals before you actually seen it hit the back of the net "live".

That Gazette article is just a description of NUST's preferred route of season ticket allocation.

There's nothing in there about what the club are actually planning to do with regards to season ticket sales.

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

That Gazette article is just a description of NUST's preferred route of season ticket allocation.

There's nothing in there about what the club are actually planning to do with regards to season ticket sales.

Clearly a slow news day

One per person and not being able to buy two together is a right ballache. If you have two supporter numbers, both meeting the eligible criteria and having been linked on the box office for years, they should’ve been able to buy.

The chance of two people both getting a good place in the queue and then both getting on at the same time and coordinating two seats together is highly unrealistic.

Looks like it’s going to be a complete lottery and only a small chance of success which is a shame. 

7430 in the queue :okay: 

Only being able to buy one per person is a joke.  How are you supposed to get two together?

Should definitely be able to get two if you have the supporter numbers to provide.

Edited by Sima

Just now, Jack27 said:

How many of these do you reckon didn't read the info correctly and are expecting to get ST today?

You would imagine its people have recieved the email and who think they meet the criteria and checking that they do. So expect the number who qualify to be around double that in the queue atm

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

So basically, all existing holders renewed causing very few new tickets to be available? 

Yes but also keeping a larger number available for match by match purchases, probably the fairest solution in the short term

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

Yes but also keeping a larger number available for match by match purchases, probably the fairest solution in the short term

Yea, was thinking the same. Also the club likely makes more money on adhoc sales too.