Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

44 minutes ago, Pata said:

Why's that? Isles are a bit dull team but have a brand new arena. Devils are one of the most exciting young teams in the league now.

wasn’t about the teams, per say, just the MSG experience of a rangers or knicks game over heading outbound to see the other teams. 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

wasn’t about the teams, per say, just the MSG experience of a rangers or knicks game over heading outbound to see the other teams. 

I’m sure MSG is an experience in itself but ’avoid at all costs’ seems a bit strong regarding the others.

8 minutes ago, Pata said:

I’m sure MSG is an experience in itself but ’avoid at all costs’ seems a bit strong regarding the others.

if you’ve got one shot and in New York City for only a few days, I wouldn’t recommend you waste the unnecessary hours to get to and from those other arenas instead of MSG. Now if you have more days or are fans of those teams, then yes fucking go there. 

5 minutes ago, Kanji said:

if you’ve got one shot and in New York City for only a few days, I wouldn’t recommend you waste the unnecessary hours to get to and from those other arenas instead of MSG. Now if you have more days or are fans of those teams, then yes fucking go there. 

Yeah, there are a lot better things to do with limited time in NYC than trek out to Newark or Long Island (unless that's the reason you're there). It'd be kind of like telling someone with a weekend in Newcastle to spend some of it at the Riverside or SoL.

That Bruno dancing back and forth is the exact move you pull when you know you’re utterly shit at something and have to compensate by looking like you’re not taking it seriously, his grip and bat positioning is hilarious and I’ve never even played Baseball

What ive noticed is that the two most competitive players in our squad are Isak and Schar, both players fucking hate losing. Like proper "alreet it's just a game" vibes. [emoji38]

8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

How can elite footballers have such poor hand - eye coordination? And, that’s not to mention throwing like girls (no offence intended). 

Hilarious.

Imagine foot/head/chest is more important for them tbf. Unless you’re a goalie. ?

52 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Love in the background of Bruno’s at bat you can see Tonali and Schar talking. Must have a common language there. 

I think a decent amount of Swiss learn Italian since its the native language for a portion of the population.