General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“Newcastle are coming up, we’re not going to catch them, they’ve got the owner’s money, same with Brighton. Brighton’s wage bill is above ours already,” said Dyche.

“Then you’ve got Huddersfield. I believe their owners’ wealthy but are running it steady, they want to run it more like a concern.

“So two of the three coming up are going to be above us immediately financially.”

“A fan said to me ‘we’re the same as Newcastle now, because we get the same TV money’,” he said. “They’ve got a fella behind them who is a billionaire, on 50,000 attendances and all the corporate and shirt sales.

“But that’s how fans sometimes thing, why are they spending more than us what we get the same TV deal? But often they have a benefactor who says ‘go for your life’.

Aye, right. :idiot2:

Guest neesy111

Getting his excuses in early for them tanking this season.

I thought they were very fortunate in a lot of games last season, lots of last minute winners etc.

“Newcastle are coming up, we’re not going to catch them, they’ve got the owner’s money, same with Brighton. Brighton’s wage bill is above ours already,” said Dyche.

“Then you’ve got Huddersfield. I believe their owners’ wealthy but are running it steady, they want to run it more like a concern.

“So two of the three coming up are going to be above us immediately financially.”

“A fan said to me ‘we’re the same as Newcastle now, because we get the same TV money’,” he said. “They’ve got a fella behind them who is a billionaire, on 50,000 attendances and all the corporate and shirt sales.

“But that’s how fans sometimes thing, why are they spending more than us what we get the same TV deal? But often they have a benefactor who says ‘go for your life’.

Bang goes any respect I had for that utter spenk. Clueless.

He did kind of say 'go for it' to McClaren. So logic would suggest he'd say the same to somebody of Rafa's calibre.

We're still waiting, of course.

Guest neesy111

Michael Martin trying to claim the singing section as his own then? And still claiming that Shots lad was in the wrong  :lol: What a snake.

He's an absolute twat.