General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It’s not surprising that you guys are 8th - only six teams have never been relegated and of course there’s Manchester City’s triumph against all odds. What is impressive is how badly Everton have done.

8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Can anyone be arsed to work out a 1992 to  June 2007 + October 2021 onwards table, and an August 2007 to October 2021 one?

Sounds like something for chatgpt

On 29/03/2024 at 23:27, Optimistic Nut said:

Can anyone be arsed to work out a 1992 to  June 2007 + October 2021 onwards table, and an August 2007 to October 2021 one?

5th - to June 2007

1) Man United (1232pts) 2) Arsenal (1081) 3) Chelsea (1013), 4) Liverpool (999) 5) Newcastle (829 (1 season less))

Man City 471, Boro 456, mackems 229

fancy that

Edited by Jonas

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Very very dodgy 

Yep. Would obviously like to see the full details to be 100% sure but had two people turn up for Man City paying £125 each and stuck out like a sore thumb as first timers. The regular ST holder turned up as per usual 10mins late with his mate (he holds 2 tickets) and asked them to leave his (usual) seats. All 4 went away and the strangers returned to the seats after a stewards enquiry. ST holder turned up next home game and claimed the club had made a mistake and “thought” the two tickets had been put up for resale. My only doubt in the whole tail is the ST holder is a bit of a grifter so did he knowingly resell both tickets before arguing his way through the turnstiles to his seats. Either way the strangers said they’d bought from the club…whether that was lazy terminology I’ll never know.

14 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Silverstone seems a proper snakey cunt like.

Doesn’t seem to have achieved much either, unless I’ve misunderstood his job role.

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Doesn’t seem to have achieved much either, unless I’ve misunderstood his job role.

Other than completely rebuilding the commercial department, introducing a brand new retail and licensing department and signing multiple new deals including Sela and Adidas! 

It might be misplaced anger. But I know a fair few match going Arsenal fans who say their ticketing system has been awful for years and some blame Silverstone. 

Edited by Lush Vlad