General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

£20 is quite expensive for a friendly but kind of justifiable in the build up to the season starting when you're starved of footy and people want to see the new signings. It's a curtain raiser of sorts for what's to come.

This is essentially a training game to tide us over during a mid-season break. Daft price considering IMO.

On 05/11/2022 at 10:36, LFEE said:

I be bit suspicious myself, pet. Man Utd supporting hubby cranking up his Brownie points but may have been purely self-centred (as per…) just  trying to get someone in their shirt near the trophy this year. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Not even going to click on that as I can’t read the Chronicle on my phone without wanting to smash my phone’s screen in. What’s the gist? He wanted to play for Liverpool because he came to SJP? How does that get spun?

The Liverpool fan says in one breath that he doesn’t like their owners but can seperate them from the football club and the players then in the next breath says having a sovereign state owner is selling your soul for some big money signings. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

The Liverpool fan says in one breath that he doesn’t like their owners but can seperate them from the football club and the players then in the next breath says having a sovereign state owner is selling your soul for some big money signings. 

They’re so sanctimonious with some serious delusions of grandeur. 

Question on behalf of me granda who is a season ticket holder. 

Is there a way to set it up so you automatically purchase tickets for all cup games? I didn't think so but my mam seems to think my dad used to have something like that set up years ago. 

1 hour ago, Interpolic said:

Is there a way to set it up so you automatically purchase tickets for all cup games? I didn't think so but my mam seems to think my dad used to have something like that set up years ago. 

Pretty sure there used to be (years and years ago pre-Ashley) but you filled it in when you sent your ST renewal forms back in. Might be worth giving the ticket office a ring; be amazed if he’s not the only person who’d want it. Appreciate this is no help whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, Disco said:

Pretty sure there used to be (years and years ago pre-Ashley) but you filled it in when you sent your ST renewal forms back in. Might be worth giving the ticket office a ring; be amazed if he’s not the only person who’d want it.

:thup: cheers mate, think he's loving it so much now after so many years of shite he wants to go to as many games as possible but isn't online or that good at admin type stuff in general these days. I'll give the ticket office a ring to check, thanks. 

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

:thup: cheers mate, think he's loving it so much now after so many years of shite he wants to go to as many games as possible but isn't online or that good at admin type stuff in general these days. I'll give the ticket office a ring to check, thanks. 

Aye was thinking that’d be the case. Love it when there’s an old lad who’s as keen as they’ve ever been. For years (during Robson and thereafter) my ST used to be next to a proper canny little old fella in his 80’s; was still loving it like every game was his first. 

2 hours ago, Interpolic said:

Used to be many moons ago like @Discosaid but no longer. Worth getting the NUST to raise it perhaps for in the future. Meanwhile he needs to give his login details to a caring grandson for him to sort 🙂