General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:lol:

Aye he's got some recognition for it off the likes of Pete Tong on radio one etc and it's went fairly massive. 

Fair play to him. 

Seen a people on Twitter whinging about this Sky Sports bit on it, I admit it is a bit cringe when shown on there like that, but I wouldn't be against him rocking up at SJP with his decks after every win.  Personally I think the little rave outside of the metro station on Saturday looked fucking tremendous :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Aye he's got some recognition for it off the likes of Pete Tong on radio one etc and it's went fairly massive. 

Fair play to him. 

Seen a people on Twitter whinging about this Sky Sports bit on it, I admit it is a bit cringe when shown on there like that, but I wouldn't be against him rocking up at SJP with his decks after every win.  Personally I think the little rave outside of the metro station on Saturday looked fucking tremendous :lol:

Newcastle flying in the league, just despatched chelsea, last game before the WC. Everyone bouncing. Bring it on

5 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Fair play to him. 

Aye it's not really my jam but that doesn't matter a jot; great to see folks having a blast purely on account of the club doing brilliantly. 

I was going through the Premier League grades on the Athletic.

They concluded the writeup for Newcastle with:

"The player of the year so far is… There are a lot of candidates. Nick Pope, Kieran Trippier, Sven Botman, Joelint …No, hang on, I can’t just list out the entire team. So here’s to a run of seven goals in eight games, eight in total this season and a giant raspberry to Jack Grealish. “Playing like Almiron?” If only you could, Jack.

Who has it all to prove after the break? In the context, the tone of this question feels wrong, but Alexander Isak has only started three games since his £62million signing from Real Sociedad last summer. His return from injury should be fun. 

Overall grade: A++ with gold stars."

I love at the minute, match days, going in earlier than I have done the last decade plus, the carnival atmosphere, the game itself, the afterwards are like New year's eves of old, staying out longer because I want to celebrate, talking to strangers like I've known them for years. I don't want this to stop. I hope we never treat it as the usual, like we should have it, like it's our right.

Edited by madras

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

Fair play to him. 

Same people whinging probably think Harry Palmer was mint back in the day.

It’s class a younger generation are finally getting to enjoy NUFC, and see what the city can be like.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I wonder which track Keith thought he was going to play. :lol:

I watched the full interview and the young lad came across extremely well.  I sat with a grin on my face the whole time.  He's infectious and was buzzing.  I'm an old fart but I thought he did us proud in the interview.  Well done Schak.

21 minutes ago, madras said:

I love at the minute, match days, going in earlier than I have done the last decade plus, the carnival atmosphere, the game itself, the afterwards are like New year's eves of old, staying out longer because I want to celebrate, talking to strangers like I've known them for years. I don't want this to stop. I hope we never treat it as the usual, like we should have it, like it's our right.

Keep us right :thup:

Just to caveat what I posted above. Providing we are all together and we are working for the same thing, defeats when they come will be easier to take. I'd love to see wor flags having their flags from places on the walk up to the ground, a celebration of us, win or lose, all in it together and when we lose applauding the team because they gave their all, its all we can ask for.

2 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

https://theathletic.com/1317587/2019/10/28/apathy-atmosphere-ashley-the-stories-behind-6335-empty-seats/

Hard to believe this was only 3 years ago! Talk about a club being reborn.

It's the pace of things as well. On the pitch the change between last November and March was huge, the change from March to August was huge again and I feel we are massively changed now from August.

1 hour ago, madras said:

It's the pace of things as well. On the pitch the change between last November and March was huge, the change from March to August was huge again and I feel we are massively changed now from August.

Aye thats what's caught me by surprise. 

I mean, anyone with any sense knew we had massive potential which could be realised with a bit of tlc, but I doubt even the most optimistic of us could have predicted how fast and far we'd progress in a year. 

Edited by Wilson