General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

2 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Mickey Quinn's first goal for us. Penalty against Leeds. Great view from the back of the Gallowgate. Somebody said "who's that fat ***?".  Scored four goals on his debut.

Insane turn of pace for one of his goals.

1 hour ago, Holloway said:

We witnessed both of his Rob Lee moments 

I was obsessed with Supermac at the time (being seven years old and him being awesome), but I don't think he played that day and it didn't matter.

I can remember the classic first game thing of thinking the pitch was the greenest grass I'd ever seen and all the sounds - "HOW. MAN HEY MAN! HOWAY!" etc, and the smells - piss, peanuts, tab smoke and beery breath.

I loved every second of it and I begged my dad to take us again.

Edited by bigfella

Writing in The Athletic, on Monday the invariably accurate David Ornstein named Newcastle United as one of several Premier League clubs included in pre-season matches in the USA later this year.

The Magpies are set to play a series of kickabouts on the East Coast in late July, with New Jersey, Philadelphia and Atlanta all named as possible host venues.

The exhibition matches are predicted to be against other Premier League sides, with Brighton, Chelsea and Leeds United also named in the article.

Newcastle had been expected to prepare for the current season in the USA, only for the Ohio Cup event to be cancelled - forcing a hasty rethink in the shape of a training camp in Austria.

5 hours ago, 54 said:

Writing in The Athletic, on Monday the invariably accurate David Ornstein named Newcastle United as one of several Premier League clubs included in pre-season matches in the USA later this year.

The Magpies are set to play a series of kickabouts on the East Coast in late July, with New Jersey, Philadelphia and Atlanta all named as possible host venues.

The exhibition matches are predicted to be against other Premier League sides, with Brighton, Chelsea and Leeds United also named in the article.

Newcastle had been expected to prepare for the current season in the USA, only for the Ohio Cup event to be cancelled - forcing a hasty rethink in the shape of a training camp in Austria.

Hate playing other PL teams in pre season :anguish:

Anyone else get an email about next seasons season ticket direct debit payments

Mine is same as this season by looks of it

I'm on the 10 year prize freeze.. fuck knows what year this is. .15 or summit am guessing

On 10/02/2023 at 16:18, HaydnNUFC said:

Can't find a picture without watermarks on it, but mine.

football-newcastle-united-v-mansfield-town-fa-cup-third-round-st-james-park-7106-alan-shearer-celebr-datory-credit-action-images-lee-smith-livepic-2ECM8P2.thumb.jpg.296bf8feb50963e3bfea6ceea7cbfb98.jpg

Edit: That's better.

I really can't remember but it was not Stan Anderson V Bedford as my Dad dragged me out the ground long before the end, It might have been Colin Taylor (Cannonball) as I remember the net bulging vividly 

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Anyone else get an email about next seasons season ticket direct debit payments

Mine is same as this season by looks of it

I'm on the 10 year prize freeze.. fuck knows what year this is. .15 or summit am guessing

Mine as well. I've been sure the last 3 seasons that it was the end.