General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Tbf He was good for us and left for a way better club. Any player we had, under the FCB, should be regarded with that caveat. 

As for the club "following"? Does he mean on twatter? 

The club's a different beast now and I'm sure they'll get around to befriending former players but let's start with the likes of KK, Jonas & Colo etc etc

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

What did Enrique say btw? Find his whole Liverpool love in really forced like

Nothing at all really. Said Isak needed to wake up if he wanted to be a starter for us after his free kick effort and previously said we need a world class LB instead of Dan Burn but still praised him as a player. Nothing to get precious about 🙂

I thought it was more about him moaning in a tweet that the club never contacts him or follow his Instagram/ twitter accounts after all his years with us and that the new owners need to do better with involving ex-players. 

Edited by LV

I think a lot of us forgot what this club really meant to us during the dark days of Ashley and him basically hijacking it from us.

I'm sat here 3 o'clock in the morning having not got back from the town till 1am just watching all the reaction, Howe's interview, the 2 goals about 50 times each, reading through the match thread on here over and over again and the adrenaline is still pumping through me. I've got to be up for work at 8am. Not going to bed now, won't be able to sleep. Just can't remember the last time I felt like this. Barcelona 3-2 maybe, or the Man Utd 5-0.

I'm just totally buzzing. I can't thank our owners enough. They've transformed this club and city into something I never thought I'd see again. Eddie Howe. Can't praise the bloke enough. Took us from relegation certs to Champions League contenders and League Cup Semi Finalists in the space of 12 months. Then there's the players. Have we ever had such a likeable bunch playing for us? They go out there and look like they'd die for this club. I love them all.

Finally Wor Flags. They help create the backdrop to all this. They bring the colour and the magic to the stands. They appealed to the crowd tonight and the crowd gave an amazing respone. Our owners love them, the players love them. I love them!

NUFC man. What a club.

Can't agree more.

In regards to likeable squad? I've been going since 2001, and as good as that squad was, there was undoubtedly some arseholes in it. This team I can't think of any. I imagine the 92-97 squads run it close?

17 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Do any other sets of fans sing 'Tell me ma, me ma, we won't be home for tea'? 

Every version I hear is just Qué Sera, Sera'. Love our version.

Got a feeling Liverpool do. Might be bollocks though.

Just been thinking about this, what do you reckon has been our most enjoyable match this season?

Not necessarily best (Arsenal was a great result, but not really enjoyable for example)

First few contenders that come to mind for me are Villa at home, Southampton away, and Chelsea at home. 

Definitely Villa for me, pasting our (recent) historic rivals like Villa, Everton & West Ham is always going to be enjoyable. After they’d just won 4-0 themselves too and were coming into the match with new found optimism.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

20 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just been thinking about this, what do you reckon has been our most enjoyable match this season?

Not necessarily best (Arsenal was a great result, but not really enjoyable for example)

First few contenders that come to mind for me are Villa at home, Southampton away, and Chelsea at home. 

Man City at home surely up there.