Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

3 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

In the middle of Tulip season?

Just as the weather is starting to turn too.

I'm starting to think this guy isn't as committed to gardening as we were led to believe. 

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Just as the weather is starting to turn too.

I'm starting to think this guy isn't as committed to gardening as we were led to believe. 

Probably lost his secret Ratphone in the rosebushes

Posted (edited)

Hope we don’t/haven’t budged at all basically. A few pounds at worst. Would love that. 

Edited by Ikon

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

I hope this is the era of circus manu. Even better if they keep falling down!

They seem to be bringing in some decent people. I can see them improving long term. 

the problem they have is they probably can’t compete with city financially. The other major problem, is ratty seems to be one of those arrogant self made dickheads who also loves the limelight. His mouth will keep making them look stupid I’m sure. Seems the sort to throw public tantrums and nothing will ever be his fault type too. 

that IT email leak will be tip of the iceberg. 

2 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

the problem they have is they probably can’t compete with city financially.

No need to think about City. We're miles behind. Best to try and close the gap on Villa and Newcastle first. 

One things for sure when he does finally join them Manchester red will be briefing they paid a pittance and we will be saying we rinsed them. 

Dan Ashworth is edging closer to Manchester United.

Think that's the important word - Monty Dan really is dedicated.

Posted (edited)

Why am I finding out, on a Football forum, how some Man U official voted in a political referendum?

Edited by Teasy

Because as strange as it sounds, people don’t only talk about football on a football forum even in the football section.

It also turns out that things outside of football often have relevance and in Jim’s case his Brexit vote and moving his business abroad while seeking funding from taxpayers in the UK for a stadium to house one of the top three richest clubs in the world is an important point in illustrating how awful they are and how pathetic the attempt is