Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day. Talksport presenters clearly just toss a coin for which opposing side they're going to take, they're bound to get it right occasionally, doesn't mean that's their actual view.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gdm said:

It's so incredibly simple man.

Let's drag it out and go to arbitration.

Already doing early business, while Man Utd are in limbo.

It's all absolutely perfect.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, KaKa said:

It's so incredibly simple man.

Let's drag it out and go to arbitration.

Already doing early business, wile Man Utd are in limbo.

It's all absolutely perfect.

You love to see it, Kaks.

What a shower they've still got going on over there.

10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day. Talksport presenters clearly just toss a coin for which opposing side they're going to take, they're bound to get it right occasionally, doesn't mean that's their actual view.

I don’t care who’s saying it or even wether they are right I’m just enjoying them slating Man Utd & Ashworth 

That WillNUFC guy is saying we have lodged a formal complaint to the Premier League and FA about Ashworths conduct.

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

That WillNUFC guy is saying we have lodged a formal complaint to the Premier League and FA about Ashworths conduct.

Problem is getting a fair crack with that lot. Don’t forget many of them will be Ashworth’s pals from his time there.

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Here's the full segment - Simon Jordan properly sticks it to Ashworth :yao:

Posted (edited)

The bit about Bruce as well...[emoji38] 'I think Steve thought it was something to do with mowing my lawn" :yao:

Edited by duo

1 hour ago, duo said:

Here's the full segment - Simon Jordan properly sticks it to Ashworth :yao:

this video reminds me why i cant stand jim white. 

Posted (edited)

Good thing about the events is I now hate Ashworth and I’m really happy he’s going, despite previously thinking he was perfect for the job :lol:

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Good think about the events is I now hate Ashworth and I’m really happy he’s going, despite previously thinking he was perfect for the job :lol:

Yeah, happy for him to be somebody else’s cunt and not ours! 

16 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Good thing about the events is I now hate Ashworth and I’m really happy he’s going, despite previously thinking he was perfect for the job :lol:

I never took to him. His smary haircut was too much for me, and said it at the time and got pelters for it, but he was totally blindsided by the Tonali situation and he didn't do his job properly. I believe since then the club haven't trusted in him and his role diminished. 

6 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yeah, happy for him to be somebody else’s cunt and not ours! 

This is it for me, it’s kinda like if you start shagging someone who was seeing someone else at the start, you can't get bent out of shape when they do the same to you later down the line. One the day the penny will drop for those Manc fuckers, that even when they were successful, they weren’t the biggest shark in the tank of global football. 

Wonder what Man Utd secrets he'll happily pass to Bayern, Madrid or PSG if he is successful there and they come knocking?

I don’t think this gets sorted. Ratface just won’t after his comments let it be seen as another club getting one over on him. They’ll just move on and Ashworth will be left holding a steaming bag of shit with his reputation in tatters.

He’s gone from being “the guru” to being the butt of shit jokes on Talksport. 

He’ll sue Man Utd because he’s a weasel like that. And nobody else here will be willing to give him a job straight away, too toxic.

He’ll get off to the MLS to lay low for a while. 2/3 years and then return at a Brighton level club again when the smoke has cleared.

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I don’t think this gets sorted. Ratface just won’t after his comments let it be seen as another club getting one over on him. They’ll just move on and Ashworth will be left holding a steaming bag of shit with his reputation in tatters.

He’ll sue Man Utd because he’s a weasel like that. And nobody else here will be willing to give him a job straight away, too toxic.

He’ll get off to the MLS to lay low for a while. 2/3 years and then return at a Brighton level club again when the smoke has cleared.

Sounds good to me.

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

Boehly will probably give him the managers job for 6 months to tide him over