Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

12 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Didn’t Mark Douglas writing in isport say that there was interest in the DoF role by people who had lots of UCL experience? Or did I dream it😬

Sure there was some mention of a continental candidate who's had lots of CL club experience, can't remember who it was though.

24 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Didn’t Mark Douglas writing in isport say that there was interest in the DoF role by people who had lots of UCL experience? Or did I dream it😬

There will be very many top quality DoFs around Europe and the world who will be after our DoF post.

Just because Ashworth suddenly decides he doesn't want it and refuses to finish off what he has started, doesn't mean that ANYONE else will agree with him!

27 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

#AnnounceMrkela

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

Mitchell got to have lot of UCL experience but not only as a dof.

Think it's important to remember that Snakey Dan was one the most highly prized DoF's in the UK and was still willing to sign up when were in a relegation battle season

We're now going back out to market for a DoF as a club in a very different situation. We can talk about our improved infrastructure, big name sponsors, high profile signings and a taste of CL football and cup finals, for starters

8 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Think it's important to remember that Snakey Dan was one the most highly prized DoF's in the UK and was still willing to sign up when were in a relegation battle season

We're now going back out to market for a DoF as a club in a very different situation. We can talk about our improved infrastructure, big name sponsors, high profile signings and a taste of CL football and cup finals, for starters

This. We’ll get the right fit for our cloob. We will keep moving on an onwards and upwards trajectory  :indi:

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

Rafa

I'd like to see us to follow the same process we did with Eddie. Let's not simp for any fucker, make them work, make them show us exactly what it is we're going to be getting, even if they have previously worked for Real Madrid, PSG & AC Milan.

Then stick a huge clause in there that states Man Utd etc must give us £20 million if they're to leave within 5/6 years.

18 hours ago, wormy said:

It's absolutely mad how quick Man U have shot back to the top of my most hated clubs from this one bellend.

Find it hilarious tbh. Knew fuck all about Ratcliffe, but somehow had the impression that he was a sympathetic guy. Think I had read some twitter posts that were all flattering to his persona. Then he suddenly comes out guns blazing and ruins that illusion in 5 minutes [emoji38] How fucking dumb is he? He can probably make some improvements for Man Utd as they have been in shambles, but his ego will probably put a ceiling to their progress

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Interesting about toes previously being stepped on since Ashworth had come in and Howe/Nickson preferring to have more control over the recruitment side of things - could explain some of the issues around the more recent transfer windows.

38 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Think I said a while back that there were clear signs the recruitment team weren’t working in tandem, think I might have been accused of having an agenda as well.

No hard feelings though 󠀠

I honestly think club hopping Dan won’t be missed! Onwards and upwards. Hope he enjoys the Ineos car crash cluster fuck show! 

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

I honestly think club hopping Dan won’t be missed! Onwards and upwards. Hope he enjoys the Ineos car crash cluster fuck show! 

Without saying it I think the club are pissed off with Ashworth, I can't help thinking he forced Hall on Eddie.

20 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Don’t think he actually mentioned a specific name, just their CL experience. 

You’d think they’d try again for their first choice (Michael Emenalo) but I guess he’s committed himself to the Saudi League project…

5 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

See there's quite a few on Twitter claiming to have heard whispers that Steve Nickson is off this summer...

Seen it mentioned in here a while ago,