Fixtures (2022/23)

Newly promoted teams are always a nightmare first up on their own patch. The stadium is rocking and they're still full of enthusiasm. 

I fancy us at home though, how can you not when it'll be Bruno v Colback as it stands.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Newly promoted teams are always a nightmare first up on their own patch. The stadium is rocking and they're still full of enthusiasm. 

I fancy us at home though, how can you not when it'll be Bruno v Colback as it stands.

It won’t be it will currently be either Almiron or Fraser against Colback as he plays Lb for them.

1 hour ago, Decky said:

When do the games usually change for TV? Think I’m gonna go to the Everton game in October. 

Hopefully they actually try and stick to the timetable this year…

0BC6CB08-CD1F-451F-9B8E-C24CFB31BE64.jpeg

was hoping  we'd  be home the weekend of the 27th, week after  my wedding, was hoping to get over....

could be wrong, but think  this is the 1st time since big Sams 1st game in 07/08 that were playing our opening game at 3pm on Saturday?

Edited by GavMcEl

4 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

was hoping  we'd  be home the weekend of the 27th, week after  my wedding, was hoping to get over....

could be wrong, but think  this is the 1st time since big Sams 1st games 07/08 that were playing our opening game at 3pm on Saturday?

I would have thought it'd be a candidate to be picked for TV? 

What are the TV slots this year? Any Friday night/Monday night games? I'm not sure how it all works. 

Edit: Just seen theyve already picked the TV games for the opening week. Saturday 3pm it is. 

Edited by Doctor Zaius

Liverpool last 4 opening day fixtures have been against newly promoted sides.

Man United's last 6 opening game fixtures have been at home.

Man City's last 6 opening game fixtures have been away.

7 minutes ago, 54 said:

I was thinking Man U get another home fixture but didn’t realise it was up to 6 years.

On 09/06/2022 at 14:49, Cookie1892 said:

aye bournemouth nailed on to be on tv like

notts forest away first game though, we always get the newcomers (23 years since they were up) and with that their first game bounce etc

Ahem

I was close

18 minutes ago, 54 said:

This seems like the most pointless thing in the world to try and draw anything from though. It’s not even cup draw level conspiracy- it’s about the order of games that everybody plays 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

He's been playing as a wingback for Forest hasn't he?

People forgetting we’ve got Eddie in the dugout and not some defeatist has-been? 

Im looking forward to all of the fixtures in August and it’s going to be really fun smacking Forest at home when the place is fucking rocking and Wilson is in full bull mode like he was versus Arsenal. 

Just now, Anderson said:

TV picks for the opening weekend are odd, Palace v Arsenal the Friday night opener... ??? 

Thought we'd be a certainty to be picked with it being Forest's first game back.

They've literally just picked Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City's games. 

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

TV picks for the opening weekend are odd, Palace v Arsenal the Friday night opener... ??? 

Thought we'd be a certainty to be picked with it being Forest's first game back.

I think all PL teams need to be shown live on TV at least something like 15 or 20 times a season (number plucked out of my head). May as well get the shit games/teams out the way with at the start when there's nowt happening, meaning Sky, BT and Amazon can cherry pick the juicier games as the season goes on.

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

4 hours ago, Decky said:

When do the games usually change for TV? Think I’m gonna go to the Everton game in October. 

The Everton match is one of the Amazon Prime fixtures.