Fixtures (2022/23)

If we're scheduled to be at home on NYE will it be moved again? We were meant to play Forest at home in the Championship on NYE but the police moved it to the 30th, not on TV, for whatever reason. Hope it won't be, be some piss up.

On 12/06/2022 at 21:02, Magpie said:

Alleged leak 

D2D1C601-602F-4A12-A784-CEFED547B7F3.jpeg

Was just about to come in and say it’s good to see the same fake leaks about fixtures resurface every single year.

This one allegedly already being proven to be fake as Leeds have to be away on the final weekend in August due to a festival.

People are mad sad for even having the time to make shit like this up.

That’s quite a rough start. I hate playing newly promoted clubs so early too as they’ve still got enthusiasm from being promoted. 

Forest are the weakest out of the lot though and may have to spend a bit just to get their squad as good as it was. 

Just now, wormy said:

Looks quite an even spread over the course of the season. There's nowhere I'm looking and thinking 'Christ, we could go a month without winning'.

There couldn’t ever have been a month like that these days, nobody to be fearful of at home.

I think that’s the kindest fixture list we’ve had in years, the hard ones are all spaced out and the start of season is a great chance to accumulate points. We could easily win 3 of the first 5?

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Looks quite an even spread over the course of the season. There's nowhere I'm looking and thinking 'Christ, we could go a month without winning'.

first time that has happened for a while

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Isn't it weird looking at the league table without thinking "At which point can we be safe from relegation?"

and looking at the last game against Chelsea and wondering if it will be a Top 4 decider