Fixtures (2022/23)

2 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Loving the fist game.. got family from Nottingham who are mad forest fans.

Banter already started

Aye my wife is from nottingham so should be interesting 

August could go very well or very badly with away games at Brighton and Wolves at a time of the season where if I recall right from previous years they have been in their best form.

Annoyingly difficult August with two guaranteed defeats, whilst Forest has banana skin all over it, with every man and his dog rooting against us (surprised it's not televised tbh). But whatever, hopefully we'll be a different prospect for other opponents. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Annoyingly difficult August with two guaranteed defeats, whilst Forest has banana skin all over it, with every man and his dog rooting against us (surprised it's not televised tbh). But whatever, hopefully we'll be a different prospect for other opponents. 

Forest really aren't THAT dangerous. Atmosphere will be outrageous.

Besides which, can you see us losing that game if Bruno and Wilson both start?

Also, if there is anytime Liverpool and City slip up, it's in the opening few weeks when they are still bedding in players.

PMA.

At home to the weakest newly promoted side is probably as good an opening fixture to have imo. Different story if it was away.

Season looks fairly balanced, no overly easy run of games nor overly difficult run either. Annoying that the last day is away again.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Guest HTT II

I was delighted Forest went up, this will be a cracking fixture. Knowing us though we’ll slip up…