Nick Pope: "on track" for return before end of season (Hope)

Rich

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

It is, if we can get a cb, winger, cm and a striker through the door it's awesome progress.

Makes the whole Mike Ashley era more frustrating because there’s no reason whatsoever he couldn’t have done the same with the correct structure.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

So that’s about £110m spent on 6 players, at least 4, probably 5 who will be starters? Really good business.

Aye there's only Wood I'd reckon won't start the first game (all being well) next season out of the 6 we've signed since January like

28 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

He’s a fucking ugly chap mind. If he replaces Dubravka that’ll bring down the sexiness of the starting 11.

If we lose or replace Schar, we’ll be fucked.

Bruno and Wilson are saviours in that regard.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

So that’s about £110m spent on 6 players, at least 4, probably 5 who will be starters? Really good business.

I'd fucking love it if we achieve something with a respectable/reasonable NET spend, would shut a lot of numpties up. 

Man u have spent 1 BILLION and done fuck all with it. 

34 minutes ago, wormy said:
35 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Happy with this signing, welcome Nick! 

No idea what the white smoke thing is all about though  :icon_scratch:

:jesuswept:

Sorry Jesus, but I'm not that into the God stuff :sad:

Edited by Peppe

The Burnley reaction tells you everything.

Shame for Dubravka like but that's the way it works.

All this guff about fighting for no1 is nonsense. Pope joined us to play football.

Dubravkas injury record has let him down IMO. I suspect someone might come in for him before the window ends.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

All this guff about fighting for no1 is nonsense. Pope joined us to play football.

Dubravkas injury record has let him down IMO. I suspect someone might come in for him before the window ends.

Dubravkas performances have let him down at times as well mind I just don't think he's good enough for where we want to get to.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Dubs is also 33 and this season might be his last chance to get a decent contract elsewhere, maybe hes happy to stay and be a no.2 to wind down into his mid/late 30s but I'd say thats unlikely. He should go enjoy the rest of his career and make the most money he can. 

Edited by Nine