Nick Pope

Rich

On 24/06/2022 at 06:03, Kanji said:

Article in the athletic is class

"The message coming out of the club is that, with Dubravka missing 37 of the last 76 league matches due to serious foot injuries"

Jesus, I didn't realize he missed that many matches. Like I know he is pretty injury prone but that's a wild stat. I realize that Dubs wants to be #1 somewhere but he might be astute and extend his career by some distance by being the #2 here.

40 minutes ago, LFEE said:

(I know it’s first day of light hearted training 🙂 ) Not convince with him with ball at his feet on this clip…

I don’t think anyone should really be surprised at his first touch….

I think where I’ve maybe did him a disservice with his distribution is his long kicking. I’ve always thought he just punted it long to let Wood, Barnes or whoever fight for it. But having watched a few Burnley highlights (not recommended), they probably were more in the ‘targeted long pass’ category than the ‘hoof’ category. Seemed pretty accurate.

37 minutes ago, huss9 said:

why is Eddie not counting out loud and clapping at the same time?

WBA's players must have a headache with Brucey clapping the lap times & Agnew constantly clapping on the sidelines like a monkey with a miniature cymbal. 

Who was it on here who called Agnew "perma-clap"? :lol:

37 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Pope for me has been our best bit of business......England No1 Pickford has the worst distributoion of any goalkeeper in I've seen since super duper hooper

Hooper’s distribution was literally the best thing about him. [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

Hooper’s distribution was literally the best thing about him. [emoji38]

Dunno like, he was great at standing still for long periods then moving at the last minute 

22 minutes ago, Pilko said:

WBA's players must have a headache with Brucey clapping the lap times & Agnew constantly clapping on the sidelines like a monkey with a miniature cymbal. 

Who was it on here who called Agnew "perma-clap"? :lol:

Tubby Bruce's total lack of awareness and management skills probably come from watching Daisy Hill Villa from his bedroom window..a few orange halves at H/T a few tabs the odd bottle of dog and telling the players it's fuck all!! To do with him that getting beat fower nowt .   then  wanting to chin people for taking the piss 

Seen two different training videos with Pope now and the ball hasn’t been struck at him all that fast and it’s still ricocheted off him when he’s tried to kill the pace on it. Don’t want to see the lads going back to him in tight situations 

• 3 weeks later...

Cant blame him in a way like. Promised to be starting then kept to be a sub keeper

Plenty of players in this day and age happy to sit on their arse collecting mega £££

At least he wants to play

I can't imagine any player would be given those sort of guarantees is De Gea not the highest payed keeper in the world as well ? Henderson is still a Man U player and it goes to shoe the sort of characters they have and the sort of stuff they have been getting away with