Nick Pope: "on track" for return before end of season (Hope)

Rich

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, joeyt said:

I'm a misery guts but this Nick Pope craic is lifting

Totally agree. What’s even remotely amusing about it. Fucking weird as fuck what amuses people now. Social media is just odd.

I find it funny on one side, but then really annoying on the other. It's like a scene from Family Guy.

It's funny how essentially Newcastle has taken over Twitter. However, it's also sad and embarassing that major businesses employee people to literally tweet any old shit just to be part of a 'trend' 

I don't want to be all 'lol sheeple' but there's literally no way to find it funny without just following the crowd. 

You're not a spoiled sport or whatever for not finding it funny that companies are tweeting the name of our goalkeeper.

Still can’t quite get my head round the fact he’s literally trending because a Newcastle polls fan page tweeted his name in relation to a Burger King tweet asking what’s better out of tomato and gherkin [emoji38] . So ridiculously surreal. 

I can’t help but laugh in the meantime, but it will get boring soon. Having said that… Nick Pope. 

14 hours ago, LV said:

Adam P will be fuming about this. Pissed all owa his Brighton adults-only hotel review chips 

The thought of that makes me all paternalistic and protective. What the fuck is wrong with me! I’ve been Adam P’ed! 

(… though not in a Brighton adults-only hotel, I hasten to add).