Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

But, they’ve halved the amount that can go to Members/ST holders. 

If you look at the Wolves, Leicester and Palace home games last season, they all took a week or longer to sell out completely.

Someone said towards the back end they limited members to 1? Maybe I’m wrong but even at that I’d be shocked if there isn’t more than double memberships sold than there was last season. 

Just now, Thorpinho said:

You will get tickets with a membership. Just not for every game, especially big ones. Liverpool last season was impossible to get for example. 

Really? I logged in and got 3 together with absolutely no problem whatsoever.

My dad got in just after 10am, went to buy but said his age wasn't verified. Checked his personal details and his age is in there. Subsequntley has been booted and now back at the back of the queue bless him. Anyone else ran into anything like that? 

(also I was number 94 in the queue at 10am. Fuming I got that for membership but was 9000 odd for season tickets)

Edited by sushimonster85

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Someone said towards the back end they limited members to 1? Maybe I’m wrong but even at that I’d be shocked if there isn’t more than double memberships sold than there was last season. 

But ST holders can only buy one now as opposed to two, so that’s potentially ~30k less that could have been snapped up previously (obviously nowhere near every ST holder bought an extra 2, but you see the point I’m making)

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

My dad got in just after 10am, went to buy but said his age wasn't verified. Checked his personal details and his age is in there. Subsequntley has been booted and now back at the back of the queue bless him. Anyone else ran into anything like that? 

I'm 8 mins away but I don't recall logging in anywhere so I have a feeling this will happen to me :sad:

Just now, Big River said:

how come people are queuing? is there a limited number of memberships on sale?

There’s probably not, but that hasn’t been explicitly confirmed, so obviously no-one wants to risk it.

Just got mine. Don’t really think I’ll need it this season as I should be fine for the couple games I want to go to but got it anyway. Can’t wait for my badge :lol:

4 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

If you create a brand new registration it misses the queue out totally as takes you straight in when you confirm it. 

Not sure I understand

I am in queue for me and daughter.

Do I need to register her an account first?

2 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Joined 900th in queue.

Got 2 adult and 1 xhild memberships all linked.

I suppose I need an additional membership now. My son is only 7 but might want to go with a mate occasionally. How do you link memberships?