Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

Just now, gdm said:

True but they had thousands and thousands of people try and be unsuccessful to get season tickets and pretty much the only way you’ll bf able to get a ticket next season is thru a membership. They’ll sell well over 10k 

You’re right in that it’s likely to be the only way to get a ticket moving forward, but to less clued-up fans, it’s a lot harder sell to say ‘give us £40 and that’ll give you a chance to pay more money at a later date’, as opposed to a ST where you know exactly what you’re getting (even if considerably more expensive).

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

“Black and White Memberships have now SOLD OUT. Digital Membership available - Please note this does not include a gift pack." 

If you weren’t interested in the gift pack it’s down to £25 now for the digital membership. 

That's much better actually, already got the tat they send you. Although I do use the key ring!

I'd guess at 15-20k sold.

You've definitely got a ton of people that have hopped on more than once adding to the redundant queue number but I'd be surprised if that accounted for the majority of the queue.

Add the fact that one person could have been purchasing multiple for linked family and friends and the junior memberships too, couldn't they? 

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

“Black and White Memberships have now SOLD OUT. Digital Membership available - Please note this does not include a gift pack." 

If you weren’t interested in the gift pack it’s down to £25 now for the digital membership. 

Wish I'd waited. :lol:

8 minutes ago, SteV said:

You’re right in that it’s likely to be the only way to get a ticket moving forward, but to less clued-up fans, it’s a lot harder sell to say ‘give us £40 and that’ll give you a chance to pay more money at a later date’, as opposed to a ST where you know exactly what you’re getting (even if considerably more expensive).

Well I dunno how many memberships they were selling but appears they are now sold out and are now selling digital ones.That didn’t come close to happening last season nevermind on the first day. 

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye. :lol:

Dunno I’d quite like something to mark the new owners first full season as owners. Partly why I got a membership this season is because it’s their first full season coz I should be ok for tickets 

Got my daugher a junior membership to link to my account to appease her somewhat. 

Do you actually get sent anything for the membership or is it basically just an upgrade to the login so you can buy tickets before general sale? 

Not fussed and wouldn't expect much but would be nice for her to receive something material. 

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Got my daugher a junior membership to link to my account to appease her somewhat. 

Do you actually get sent anything for the membership or is it basically just an upgrade to the login so you can buy tickets before general sale? 

Not fussed and wouldn't expect much but would be nice for her to receive something material. 

Junior membership appears to get an 'exclusive membership pack' too according to the more info. Not a clue if it differs at all from the adult one.

Of course, subject to you getting in before they ran out of packs and went 'digital only', plus whether that applies to the kids ones too.

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Yes but who knows what. Back when it first started the adult one got a pint glass one year, a scarf another. More recently it’s just been badge, card holder, key ring.

6 minutes ago, Wilson said:

DEA58FAE-C0E2-4B8B-A04F-AF8AE47C6F86.png

36 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I just bought one and the only option was the Black and White one. I'd have definitely gone for the cheaper Digital option had it been there! 

4 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Whilst I kind of get that, I'd say the people more responsible for the takeover happening are the people who stopped going, not the people who continued going.

If everyone had just kept packing the place out week on week, we'd still have Fat Mike.

I did touch on the Ashley acceptance in my post and mention that I gave mine up after a lot of years.