NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

It was the clip he used for his criticism of Miley "drifting out to the flanks too much for a number six" that got me.

In said clip, Miley moves himself from behind two opponents to give the centre-back a diagonal passing option. He doesn't even get near the "flank". :lol:

I genuinely don't mind the noncery if its insightful. Noncery for the noncery's sake this lad, though.

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

It was the clip he used for his criticism of Miley "drifting out to the flanks too much for a number six" that got me.

In said clip, Miley moves himself from behind two opponents to give the centre-back a diagonal passing option. He doesn't even get near the "flank". :lol:

I genuinely don't mind the noncery if its insightful. Noncery for the noncery's sake this lad, though.

IMG_1371.thumb.png.c5e0c7f0fda4d9db4e2c26db0e5bea92.png

2 hours ago, Rich said:

I had to read this shite, so now you do too.

I swear some of these lads invent terms to make themselves sound smarter than they are. 

On the plus side, that first clip is impressive. Coincidentally, I once saw a video with Michael Carrick teaching you how to do that move, which is doing nothing for that voice in my head saying he's the new Carrick :lol:

54 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Check out the clip of his timeline. Absolutely honking. 

Thankfully I don't have an 'X' account anymore so I've given up ever trying to look at anything more than whatever is embedded here. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I hate Twitter feeds like that that go into the arse end of something pretty basic. :lol:

The nerd/stat-ifcation of football is so off putting.

Just seen a clip of that Adam Pearson in New York.[emoji38]

Gonna be fun and games when he's in somewhere like Naples waving his camera about. Think a few of these youtubers won't be ready for what will hit them on certain European trips this season...

Edited by jack j

6 minutes ago, jack j said:

Gonna be fun in games when he's in somewhere like Naples waving his camera about. Think a few of these youtubers won't be ready for what will hit them on certain European trips this season...

“You’re getting shivved, you’re getting shivved, you’re getting…Pearson’s getting shivved…”

5 hours ago, jack j said:

Gonna be fun and games when he's in somewhere like Naples waving his camera about. Think a few of these youtubers won't be ready for what will hit them on certain European trips this season...

He’s been complaining about airport staff touching his arse, just wait to the Italians stick a knife in his cheeks.

9 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Torso deception.

Could you imagine Brian Clough saying something like that? Modern day football "experts" are the fucking worst.

‘Young man, this is how football works.  It’s a simple game.  Centre halves - head the ball. Wingers - cross the ball.  Centre forwards - score goals.  Midfielders - they need to ensure they’re utilising torso deception and have a strong comprehension of orientation’

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

He’s been complaining about airport staff touching his arse, just wait to the Italians stick a knife in his cheeks.

"Tonali...blah blah

We're going to conquer you up

Arggh...tell me ma me ma

ah've been stabbed in the arse the arse.." :sad: :'(