NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

On 20/09/2022 at 13:43, FloydianMag said:

😂

We've also made the last 8, The Toon Review. Amazing that 2 NUFC channels have made the final. Any votes for us will be gratefully received obviously

Edited by Incognito

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Hahaha Eddie’s shithousing mags 

I do find the whole timewasting tedious as fuck. But it’s not like it’s only us doing it. 

Until they actually crack down on it with yellow cards. Or actually adding the correct amount of time on for subs, injuries, VAR, timewasting etc. Teams will continue to do it. Why wouldn’t you if you gain an advantage from doing so and the officials/governing bodies are too dense to do anything about it?

I think it's more about choosing to stop the momentum of the opponent rather than waste time as such. Go down with a very dubious head injury, stay down for 2 mins, kill the game and give the back 4 a chance to reset and catch their collective breath and regroup a little. It's going to catch you out with yellows and late goals but it's become an established part of the game now. "Game management" I believe it's conveniently called - which sounds clever rather than cynical. 'City are good at seeing games out aren't they? Great game management' as opposed to 'Newcastle are just wasting time here'