NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

36 minutes ago, STM said:

Does anyone watch this clickbait nonsense?

He's popped onto my recommends on youtube thanks to algorithms no doubt.  Embarrassing shite like this - I've got a feeling if the year was 2026/7 then this one might be a goer.  No chance at present.  Being 'on the cusp of CL football' doesn't entice the world's best players.

Dear all Newcastle Fans, I'd like to take this opportunity to get stuck in with this well put together football forum here, I wish I joined in on more and very soon I will get getting involved for.

Anyway, I'm trying to become an established football journalist within Scotland and if I can as well in England and Wales, earlier this year I set up my own on Facebook and Youtube called The_Fine_View and I started doing free lance football journalism, games I've been as so far are Wycombe Wanderers v Barsnley on 18th March, then 1st April I was at St. Johnstone v Aberdeen and almost a week ago on 9th April (Easter Sunday) I was at Tannadice to see Dundee United v Hibernian.

My aim is to become a recognised football writer and journalist within Scotland and England and Wales who openly has Autism, I do at some point next season hope I can get lucky and bag myself a ticket to St. James Park, however, Newcastle fans I have on social media are all saying it's difficult to obtain a ticket, so if you could kindly follow me The_Fine_View on Facebook and YouTube that would be amazing.

And despite not being a Newcastle United, I'd like to see Newcastle United in the Champions League next season, the journey this club has been on in recent years has been amazing and would give Champions League a fresh outlook without teams like Chelsea and possibly Man United or Chelsea not competing in it.

Thank you again for reading.

Sean1991