James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Do public reported bids like this ever get accepted? 

Always seems when bids are reported they are rejected. Expect it will roll another week and go quiet until an agreement has been reached. We obviously don't want other clubs (chelsea/arsenal) stealing in and getting fofana/tielmans meaning they don't need to sell Maddison.

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Even if it does Eddie won't start him. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

No chance imo, got a long way to go yet.

We're close, I think once a price is agreed the rest will snowball pretty quickly. There's no chance Eddie plays him for Forrest, we know he likes his players with a good understanding of how he wants them to play before he'll field them but it'll be a boost for the game for the other players.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Do public reported bids like this ever get accepted? 

Always seems when bids are reported they are rejected. Expect it will roll another week and go quiet until an agreement has been reached. We obviously don't want other clubs (chelsea/arsenal) stealing in and getting fofana/tielmans meaning they don't need to sell Maddison.

West Ham’s did last week when they signed Scamanca or however you spell it. Chelsea with Sterling and City with Phillips as well 

Don't understand people who'd prefer Maddison ahead of Paqueta due to PL experience at all. Paqueta is bigger, stronger and has a higher work rate, all traits that are particularly important in this league so I see him as less of risk than Maddison.

Paqueta is younger and also seems like a nice person which is always a positive compared to the turbo cunt Maddison appears to be, so he'd better score some absolute screamers for us, quickly, to win me over if we get him.

Can't wait to see him curl in a screamer and do one of his slick knee slides in front of the Gallowgate.

Far cry from when the Corner was abusing him when taking corners, he then scored a screamer and shushed them :lol:

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Don't understand people who'd prefer Maddison ahead of Paqueta due to PL experience at all. Paqueta is bigger, stronger and has a higher work rate, all traits that are particularly important in this league so I see him as less of risk than Maddison.

Paqueta is younger and also seems like a nice person which is always a positive compared to the turbo cunt Maddison appears to be, so he'd better score some absolute screamers for us, quickly, to win me over if we get him.

I think it was reported that he didn't want to come here or go to Arsenal.

Would be an outstanding signing if it comes off. I think that’s a fair offer too, if Sky are correct.

Quicker we get this done the better so nobody else gets involved.

Couldn’t think of a much better signing than this, given most others would want/demand CL football.