James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

The process is, club speaks to agent - “what’s the story with <insert name>, would he be open to a move away?”

Agent: “well he’s got x amount of time left on his contract but club aren’t prepared to meet his wage demands on a new deal”

Club: “So if we opened contract negotiations at x amount, can we begin to try and negotiate a fee with his club?”

Agent: “my client has indicated that he’d be interested”

Anyone suggesting anything else is talking through their arse, remember, Hugo Ekitike had accepted the proposal in principal until it became known that PSG were interested. All those steps had happened beforehand.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

FoxesTalk is delicious. They’re furious.

We’re a nothing club, low balling them, it’s shit up North, they’ll finish above us, shit club with shit fans etc.

:fwap: Inject it into my veins. Wish I could use their tears as lube.

Apart from the silliness of all that, Leicester of all the fanbases out there should be well aware of their own "irrelevance" as recently as 6 years ago. Are they actually trying to infer, like fans of the other cunts up top, that no clubs should even try to break that monopoly? They of all clubs ought to understand what we're trying to do, I was a big fan of them winning the league.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

That article is brilliant.

Bid rejected.

Leicester won’t sell. Unless it’s for £60m.

Newcastle won’t bid more. But they think they’ll get the deal done.

Leicester may or may not extend his contract. Although that’s not happened yet.

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

That smoggie cunt Bailey has been wrong all summer, hasn’t he? Don’t get why Edwards and Co aren’t backing up the claims of it being rejected too. 

He’s one of the crappier journalists, hence why he writes for a website nobody looks at.

He’s sadly probably right here though.

Is Hopes article actually saying owt new or just whats already been said?

As for Bailey he's called a few right lately. Bit of a bizarre  one for him to make up when it will come out soon anyway

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

That smoggie cunt Bailey has been wrong all summer, hasn’t he? Don’t get why Edwards and Co aren’t backing up the claims of it being rejected too. 

He was first on Targett and the Etikite deal being off.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

He’s one of the crappier journalists, hence why he writes for a website nobody looks at.

He’s sadly probably right here though.

Aye.

He seems to hear something and then jump the gun. I remember him reporting that Howe was off after we couldn't agree a deal with his backroom staff.

As you say, I think he'll be right here though.

Two days ago...........Understand Newcastle's offer for James Maddison was a structured £35million. They like the 25-yr-old but sources say a deal is likely to prove difficult to complete. Other options being explored