James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Are Chelsea thick or what? As good as he is, they've been played by Leicester here.

Something tells me the new owners have been listening to Tuchel's over the top whingeing too much.

With that kind of spend, they'll need a genuine title challenge this year, or a CL challenge.

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

£85m is outrageous if he ends up going for that like. :lol: Leicester are absolute hustlers. 

And yet people think we're going to get Maddison off them for anything less than £60 million or more.

Edited by KaKa

Fuck off chelsea, throwing around money like its nothing....

Thats maddison dead in the water for us atleast if it happens.

Imagine just beeing able to throw the extra 20 mill on a transfer that chelsea can.

Edited by snakzz

Chelsea have probably got 20 youth players they can flog to Feyenoord for £10m with a £15m buy back clause whilst our youth players are wondering if they'll end up being good enough for Blyth or Ashington when they don't make the grade here.

I know its the wrong thread but surely either or them could be sold our project. Pulisic would also increase our exposure in the USA which I'm sure is part of our commercial strategy, especially since Darren Eales appointment.

The club could do a huge US angle, sell newcastle shirts over there and sell US shirts over here. I dunno, just makes a bit of sense to me.

He can also play right across the front.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Werner and Pulisic 

Both have a lot to prove. As others have pointed out, Chelsea seems to suck the life out of some very good players. Salad, De Bruyne, etc. I’d settle for a couple of plain good players.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, STM said:

The club could do a huge US angle, sell newcastle shirts over there and sell US shirts over here. I dunno, just makes a bit of sense to me.

He can also play right across the front.

Why would NUFC fans buy USA tops?