Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, gdm said:

I have said this previously that in fairness he is young. Please don’t pick and choose

If the argument is that you would prefer some proven, who can guarantee goals, thats fair enough. 

We are clearly targeting a "type" of forward though; versatile, raw, technical but not without experience.

FWIW, our selection of targets is now data driven.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Do Watford have a say in this? 

No.

Trying to use Wood as bait when they're likely to lose 3 forwards might be a good shout tbf.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Weird attitude. Not everyone thinks every player is a good signing. I respect your opinion if you think this is a good signing and do not act in this way for you thinking differently. 

Just finding it very amusing people shouting about signings then instantly disliking any link.

He sounds like he fits the bill as much as the other young forwards we've been linked to. The bid was rejected though, and I get the impression we move on rather than go back with higher bids.

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

Joao Pedro would be an excellent signing for us. Can't see why anyone would complain about signing a player like him. Far more proven than Ekitike that many were excited for at £35m+ and roughly same age. His versatility suits as well as he can play across the front 3 and would be a very good backup if Wilson broke down. 

Always liked you Flip.

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Just finding it very amusing people shouting about signings then instantly disliking any link.

But that’s bollocks. Majority of people like the likes of Ramos, Gallagher & Pulisic. You’ve picked one player to make this ridiculous point about :lol: it’s called opinions.

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

He sounds like he fits the bill as much as the other young forwards we've been linked to. The bid was rejected though, and I get the impression we move on rather than go back with higher bids.

Not sure, could easily end up getting him for £25m or so. 

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Instantly disliking any link? I’ve seen tons of people that have been happy about quite many links so far. Each to their own, but I find it odd and not right the way some people go on about others posts and opinions. This is aimed at people from both sides of the coin. As in people who are frustrated and people who are chill about it. I’m in between and won’t say too much before the window actually closes. Just wish people would go on differently about it. Whether people agree or not. 

Edited by Ikon