Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

It's obviously difficult for us to attract somebody who can be first choice because of cost (Isak for eg) but it's clearly going to also be difficult to find a young player to compete with Wilson who knows they're not going to be first choice. Obviously we know Wilson gets injured but a young player can't bank on that. Somebody like Ramos for example would be clearly first choice if he went to Wolves or Brighton. Would he be here? That will play in decision making. We're dealing with a very narrow profile and pool of players there IMO.

Just now, gdm said:

We need a goalscorer or someone that can provide assists. He hasn’t proved he can do either so far. At least Ekitike & Ramos have proved they know where the goal is 

He's 20 and would improve, as has every player at the club since Howe has come in. We need someone who can be second to Wilson then come in once he gets injured PLUS a wide player who can provide those said goals and assists from wide areas which likely will be a player from Chelsea on loan going off the media.

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Forest are seemingly signing Aouar. We're getting bids rejected for João Pedro.

Something is wrong here [emoji38]

I thought Leicester had him lined up to replace Maddison? Oh well, I guess Maddison isn't going anywhere then.

I haven’t seen him play anywhere near enough to make a judgement, I imagine most haven’t but at 20 you’d expect him to develop a huge amount and his numbers from the championship as an 18 year old were very good 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Have they ? 

Ekitike scoring most goals in season for someone under 20 or whatever the stat was 

Ramos was a 1 in 3 striker last season playing alongside Nunez and has scored 4 this season already. 

so I’d say so yeah 

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Forest are seemingly signing Aouar. We're getting bids rejected for João Pedro.

Something is wrong here [emoji38]

This place can be such a hoot man. My God! :lol:

Guest reefatoon

We want signings, we want signings, we want signings, just not him, him, him or him or any if them mentioned, but we want signings now.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

...and this.

This graph really doesn't tell much about players. He has scored 1 in 5, and we need a goal scorer, not a player who can link up. Our other forwards (ASM and Almiron) can't score in a brothel.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Ekitike scoring most goals in season for someone under 20 or whatever the stat was 

Ramos was a 1 in 3 striker last season playing alongside Nunez and has scored 4 this season already. 

so I’d say so yeah 

Fair enough, wasn’t a loaded question I just didn’t have much knowledge of their stats.

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Pretty certain lots of people will convince themselves that it’s a very good signing somehow. 

Such a strange thing this. I’m all for positivity but he’s really not proven himself to be anything but average so far. We will have to spend half of the remaining budget on him. Not the forward signing many had in mind. We will have a striker that struggles to stay fit and two strikers that struggle to score goals 

To those calling him useless and a waste of money for ~£20m - how many times have you actually watched him play? The strong opinions on relatively obscure players on this place never cease to amaze. 

7 minutes ago, TRC said:

They thought the same about Dennis, rate Sarr at 30m+ their entire team came 19th and scored 34 goals last season. I think they maybe delusional.

Raphina sold to Barcelona for £55m, Phillips sold to Man City for £42m, and Harrison a £33.5m offer from us  (allegedly) rejected, played in a team who finished two places above them (albeit with 15 more points).  The quality of the overall team doesn’t determine the quality of each individual player, not to mention the development potential of young players within them.