Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

17 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Such an insufferable prick

Agree, so please stop posting his tweets so everybody else on here don't have to suffer too.

Edited by Conjo

I’d take Tielmans over Maddison/ Pulisic. He’d be a big upgrade on Shelvey who is out for a while yet and he’d fill in an area where we aren’t blessed. 

RW loanee from somewhere as well please. 

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

I’d take Tielmans over Maddison/ Pulisic. He’d be a big upgrade on Shelvey who is out for a while yet and he’d fill in an area where we aren’t blessed. 

RW loanee from somewhere as well please. 

I get your point but we aren't blessed I'm RW either. I'd obviously take Tielemans permanently over Pulisic on loan but if it was an option between I'd still rather a RW than CM as I think we lack so much creativity in forward positions.

I think the RW position isn’t something we’re focusing on. Howe has already said he expects Isak and Wilson to play together, which leads me to think he’s planning a first choice front 3 of Maxi, Wilson and Isak. Almiron and Fraser are perfectly able backups for that. CM is almost certainly the priority.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I think the RW position isn’t something we’re focusing on. Howe has already said he expects Isak and Wilson to play together, which leads me to think he’s planning a first choice front 3 of Maxi, Wilson and Isak. Almiron and Fraser are perfectly able backups for that. CM is almost certainly the priority.

Definitely think it’ll eventually become more of a straight 4-3-3 like

Tripps   Schar   Botman   Targett

Bruno   Shelvey   Joelinton

Isak   Wilson   ASM

Edited by cubaricho

34 minutes ago, Willow said:

Yet his tweets keep getting regularly posted here

Every single page in here is a google result from searching the cunts name. I haven't got a clue what that means in any real context, but I know it's invaluable to the insufferable prick.

Just now, cubaricho said:

Isak   Wilson   ASM

Now replace Shelvey with someone with legs and then we have Willock and Shelvey (second half of season) as decent second choice. Longstaff becomes the 6th option, which is fine. Then we also have Anderson who can potentially cover a more attacking position.

Up front we have a choice between Isak and Wilson, Almiron as the backup on either wing, Anderson, and then Murphy. 

A DM or a versatile CM won't fix everything, but it definitely goes the furthest in terms of adding both first XI quality and depth.

23 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Isak   Wilson   ASM

Yeah, stick Tielemans in for Shelvey, perhaps move Bruno in the centre of the 3 and that’s looking pretty handy. The defensive shape would need working on.

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yeah, stick Tielemans in for Shelvey, perhaps move Bruno in the centre of the 3 and that’s looking pretty handy. The defensive shape would need working on.

That defensive shape is what we played at the end of last season when Shelvey was out, and so far this season.

I see Shelvey as Brunos back up.

Edited by madras

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Don't see Tielmans coming here. Arsenal/liverpool will grab him or he will wait it out. If he somehow does I hope he would still be motivated.

Bit of an odd decision to sell your house if you plan to wait it out ?

35 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Isak   Wilson   ASM

Bruno    Joelinton

Almiron

Isak   Wilson   ASM

In the meantime.

Just now, LFEE said:

Bit of an odd decision to sell your house if you plan to wait it out ?

Agree. He has been rumoured to be all in on Arsenal from the start. If Arsenal don't agree a fee I could still see him running his contract down or waiting until January. The house sale could be more pressure to Leicester to let them know he is off regardless and for them to take more money now.