Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Players will be really wanting to join now based on form and the feel good around the club. 

Yep and all those managers who came straight out and said they wouldn't come here last year. 90% of them would jump at it now

Too late troops

8 minutes ago, McCormick said:

:lol: Yeah, what does that even mean? We agreed a price with who, ourselves?

Saw it the other day. Basically we’ve (internally) agreed to pay a max of 25m for him in January 

Edited by Jack27

3 hours ago, BonesJones said:

What position does he generally play?

I feel like I’ve watched Brighton play a few times yet still have no idea what his position is. 

I’m not sure who he replaces in our side despite his goal threat. 

10 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I feel like I’ve watched Brighton play a few times yet still have no idea what his position is. 

Competiton for the wide areas? We're allowed more than one good player per position now:sweetjesus:

13 minutes ago, St1pe said:

We have one good winger in ASM so he walks straight into the team.

He does suit wide left though which is the same for ASM so ASM would probably have to go right.

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

How good is Trossard and how much would he cost?

Goimg to say between 15m to 25m - he either has close to 6 months or 18 months left on his contract - so his price will be a lot lower imo 

We will definitely be open to older players if they can get us into Europe this year. Our long-term future will focus on uncovering younger talents who develop with us but right now, if we felt we could get top 6 with a a 28-year old signing I'm sure we'd make it happen

5 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Trossard will be 28 in December, I don’t think he fits the profile

I don’t expect a move for anyone over 25 

Nearly every single signing we've made has been a more senior player. Targett (27), Burn (30), Pope (30), Wood (30), Trippier (31). So I hardly see it as against the profile.

Edited by healthyaddiction