Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

10 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Isn’t the hold up on MM contract at Chelsea the fact he’s asking for huge wages? Either way I don’t see him coming here and especially not as a squad player. 

I mean, he wouldn't be a squad player. 

Mount isn’t leaving Chelsea, no one else will come close to what they will offer him. This stuff is just an agent trying to scare more money out of them.

Edited by Kimbo

I could actually see Jota happening. It is a perfect transfer for us and how much game time is he getting? Surely he wants out 

Edit: I hadn’t realised he’d had two injury lay offs so far this season, one being for a long time. I guess that’s why he’s barely played

Edited by gbandit

Wonder where Rice is going to end up

Hes not gonna be first choice at man city or man united is he? Bellingham seem to be Liverpools number one target if they're gonna pay a hefty fee

Chelsea just spent 100+ million for  Enzo. Arsenal?

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Be a unbelievable signing, but would be surprised if they let him go.

We might actually let him go. Excellent player but has major injury issues. He missed 23 games this season, 23 games couple of seasons ago. A fit Jota is an amazing player. But wouldnt be surprised if we sell him to raise money for a different profile of attacker. 

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Wonder where Rice is going to end up

Hes not gonna be first choice at man city or man united is he? Bellingham seem to be Liverpools number one target if they're gonna pay a hefty fee

Chelsea just spent 100+ million for  Enzo. Arsenal?

Sounds like he will be going to Arsenal.

48 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If it’s from Talbot then it’s not true unfortunately 

He got a few exclusives at the end of January.

Wouldn't be at all surprising if we're interested, but told where to go.

Hopefully injury proneness is something we value high when looking at players. Tierny & Jota are great players, but of little worth to us if they are available on and off for half a season due to constant niggling injuries. We've been through a phase with players like that before with Bellamy, Robert, Dyer and Woodgate. Would hate to be in the same position again where we never get continuity through a season because one or more of our key players are out due to injury.

19 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Hopefully injury proneness is something we value high when looking at players. Tierny & Jota are great players, but of little worth to us if they are available on and off for half a season due to constant niggling injuries. We've been through a phase with players like that before with Bellamy, Robert, Dyer and Woodgate. Would hate to be in the same position again where we never get continuity through a season because one or more of our key players are out due to injury.

Robert? I swear to God people remember a different player. His fitness record for us was good.

3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Robert? I swear to God people remember a different player. His fitness record for us was good.

Point still stands that we constantly had key players injured and rarely able to field our best team in that period. Could add Bernard & Speed to the list as well, although not as frequently injured as the others mentioned.

Then we went on to get the likes of Kluivert, Duff, Martins, Boumsong, Luque etc who were quite often out with injuries.

Thinking about it, it wasn't really until Benitez came in that injuries became less of a burden than they used to be. We always seemed to top the EPL injury table for years and years.

1 hour ago, rgk_lfc said:

We might actually let him go. Excellent player but has major injury issues. He missed 23 games this season, 23 games couple of seasons ago. A fit Jota is an amazing player. But wouldnt be surprised if we sell him to raise money for a different profile of attacker. 

He's such a tidy player and was awesome at Wolves, even better during his best season for you. He was a big part of Wolves being a top ten team and they haven't really replaced his production since. Big fan of Jota!