Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

K. Thuram looks a like real talent though imo.

I would love for us to sign him, since we've been linked I've watched him a few times

He's not just a sitting midfielder, he's quite dynamic so would give us options to play about that midfield rather than someone who would just sit as a pure 6

OK, that potential Vitor Roque transfer has me fully engorged.

If we could pull that off (so to speak), it would be an enormous statement to the rest of the footballing world. He is a world class prospect. Insanely exciting player.

Edited by Memphis

4 minutes ago, Memphis said:

OK, that potential Victor Roque transfer has me fully engorged.

If we could pull that off (so to speak), it would be an enormous statement to the rest of the footballing world. He is a world class prospect. Insanely exciting player.

:pedro:

Roque, Thuram, Diaby and Tobido/Lacroix in the summer.

If you sell St Max for 40 million it would probably still be an investment of over 150 million in the 4.

Still not sure if I want to let St Max go, he’s been electric when fit this season and signs of real all round improvement in his game. I’m not convinced Diaby is an upgrade on him, but he would hopefully play more games and looks a talent.

If I was letting St Max go I’d be far happier if Kvaradona or Leao was his replacement and a guaranteed upgrade.

Nice problems to have though and be interesting if to see if they cash in on St Max this summer.

Just now, Whitley mag said:

Roque, Thuram, Diaby and Tobido/Lacroix in the summer.

If you sell St Max for 40 million it would probably still be an investment of over 150 million in the 4.

Still not sure if I want to let St Max go, he’s been electric when fit this season and signs of real all round improvement in his game. I’m not convinced Diaby is an upgrade on him, but he would hopefully play more games and looks a talent.

If I was letting St Max go I’d be far happier if Kvaradona or Leao was his replacement and a guaranteed upgrade.

Nice problems to have though and be interesting if to see if they cash in on St Max this summer.

Would be a brilliant summer, would still be short a DM though as Thuram is more box to box isn’t he ?

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would be a brilliant summer, would still be short a DM though as Thuram is more box to box isn’t he ?

Bit of an all rounder but after watching some highlight reels i get the feeling he’s more suited to the way we play than say Ugarte. He’s not adverse to putting a foot in either, he looks a unit, athletic and technically good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3SoYNciK8w&pp=ygUWa2hlcGhyZW4gdGh1cmFtIHNraWxscw%3D%3D

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’m not convinced Diaby is an upgrade on him,

Diaby really plays on the right and scores a lot more goals than ASM. I don't want to lose ASM either but would gladly drop him for Leao.  

19 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

We don’t need a DM. We don’t need to play that way. 

I'd be happy to have another all rounder like Lavia, Kone or Thuram if they'd the way we want to go. But almost every club has a more traditional number six. Rodri at City, Partey at Arsenal, Fabinho at Liverpool, Casemiro at Man United, etc.

6 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Caquaret makes more sense in my humble opinion.

He’s a very elegant player but he lacks the physicality and power the role needs 

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

He’s a very elegant player but he lacks the physicality and power the role needs 

Pacier than Bruno albeit smaller.

Think he’s a very clever player. With and without the ball.

Seeing rumours that Arsenal are interested in Maxi.

Would we be up for a straight swap? Tierney for Maxi?

As left back is a position that needs improving it would be worth thinking about.

Would be sad to see him leave tbh because on his day, albeit there aren’t that many of them, he is unbeatable.

14 minutes ago, buzza said:

Seeing rumours that Arsenal are interested in Maxi.

Would we be up for a straight swap? Tierney for Maxi?

As left back is a position that needs improving it would be worth thinking about.

Would be sad to see him leave tbh because on his day, albeit there aren’t that many of them, he is unbeatable.

No thank you. Attacking crocks have to be more valuable than defensive ones.