Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Unless a ‘superstar’ or playing for Real, Juve or someone the wages on the continent are fairly easy to match for most PL teams. 

I think Italy’s tax situation helps them to be very competitive. But otherwise the wages aren’t crazy typically. 

Hence the starting choice LB from Atleti joining Forest.  

4 minutes ago, Manxst said:

He’s on around £100kpw according to various places. Contract ends summer 2024 so Zahavi (his agent) might be trying to bump up Bayerns contract offer, especially since they lost Sule on a free last year and won’t want to do that again. 

I think Bayern are trying to move him on tbh

41 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Why? Because he won’t sign a contract? 

Really not sure but he was out of favour under Naigglesman - I don’t think they were offering a contract tbh - must have been planning on moving him on?

4 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Agreed, Kephren Thuram or Alvarez from Ajax are available at a fraction of the price. 

After watching that Alvarez quite abit, and discussing him with the Dutch side of my family, he's nothing special. I'd rather Sangare from PSV if we're looking at the Eredivise.

I've recently heard that the whole Szoboszlai link is due to us sending scouts out to watch Haidara. It would make way more sense than us spending big on the Hungarian, who looks extremely good to be fair! He's also versatile but the prices i see for him seem a bit crazy. If we could get him in for around 40m I'd actually prefer him over Maddison due to his versatility, he could be seen as more talented in certain aspects of his game and he also seems like less of a cunt. He's already the captain of his national team and people speak highly of him as a leader at RB Leipzig. 

29 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

With Szoboszlai, it depends if Leipzig are willing to negotiate below his release clause. 

I don’t think it’s an actual release clause - just a verbal agreement player and club have  - that if he is sold - this is what we will look to recoup for you 

(just something I read)

2 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Maddison will surely be reliant on Leicester being relegated? 

Think his fee will reduce even more 

Entering his final year - ball is in Maddison’s court 

12 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Has he pretty much already signed for Man United?

Man United fans talk about him like he’s already theirs. They already have Lisandro, Varane and Lindelof- greedy twats. Would love him here tbh.