Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Aye, he's a good player, but he isn't going to leave Milan. Even with some of the behind the scenes turmoil there. He grew up supporting Milan, and will be there for the rest of his career. 

Edited by sushimonster85

2 minutes ago, sempuki said:

The worst of the worst, the lowest of the low.

The queerest of the queer
The strangest of the strange
The coldest of the cool
The lamest of the lame
The numbest of the dumb

1 minute ago, madras said:
3 minutes ago, sempuki said:

The worst of the worst, the lowest of the low.

The queerest of the queer
The strangest of the strange
The coldest of the cool
The lamest of the lame
The numbest of the dumb

Profound. (The profou… nah! Not joining in!) 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Him, Burnsie, Adam P, the bald bloke who's been hanging around the club shop all day everyday talking about Castore but can't afford the shirt because he's going to the USA tour, etc.  Different breed of people. I don't get it. 

Who can forget Baz, he's so bad as an alleged ITK that I'm convinced he might be a parody. 

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

The games we struggled this season were surprisingly against some of the teams who tried hard to rough us up.. Schär although an excellent player can be muscled off the ball quite easily in those ball over top 50/50 situations. Botman although far superior, is also prone to the odd nightmare against players who really put it about.

To replace Schär effectively, you need a ball playing centre back.. not just that but a supreme passer of the ball. Try and match that with someone who is also physically imposing and in terms of world football, you have a fairly short list of players. Even shorter when you consider most of them are already at clubs who don’t need to sell.

I liked the look of that Badshiallie that went to Chelsea. 

Schar is good at a lot of things.  Finding someone that can do Newley everything Schar can + quick + strong is not going to be easy.