Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Guys we ain’t signing Tielemans, as soon as Liverpool or arsenal got a wiff that we had a bid accepted they would jump in 

I think LFC are keeping their powder dry for Bellingham…

The combined ages of Henderson, Milner, Thiago and Fab is 127. Even Keita is 27. They need younger legs in there at some point in the very near future and don't think Tielemans ticks their boxes

1 minute ago, midds said:

The combined ages of Henderson, Milner, Thiago and Fab is 127. Even Keita is 27. They need younger legs in there at some point in the very near future and don't think Tielemans ticks their boxes

I'm not sure he fits our profile TBH, but he is a quality player.

23 minutes ago, Smal said:

There aren’t many teams in the league who could dominate against a Bruno, Tielemans, Joelinton midfield, like.

Would give Joelinton license to get further forward and support ASM too.

A mid trio of Tie Lemons, Joe Linton and Bru No would be ace like. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I'm not sure he fits our profile TBH, but he is a quality player.

I'd agree, he's a lovely player and a huge upgrade on Longstaff etc. He seems to have dropped off a little in the last 18 months or so at Leicester for whatever reason, they'll know better than us, but if he's going fairly cheaply then I'd like to think we're at least interested.

Even if he got the inhaler upgrade at Liverpool then I don't think he's what they're looking for either. Bellingham tick Liverpool's box perfectly as much as it pains me to say it. 

Next 36 hours nufc's transfer policy reflects me in final day of the Amazon lightening sales. I've got a couple of things watched, there's a few things that have popped up that I don't need, and I've no idea if I'll spend anything or max my card out before the sale ends. What I do know is that I'll waste the entire day watching and reviewing whilst getting nowt done.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Is Tielemans being slow based on Willock rinsing him at full speed late in our last game for the goal or have I missed something watching him? Never watched him ever before and thought shit, he's slow.

Nah he’s slow in general, that Willock run just made it look worse.

Athleticism isn’t his really the best part of his game though so that’s why I wouldn’t want him here 

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Going off Romano's podcast it sounds like we're actively looking at any opportunities that may arise, but we're not guaranteed to sign anyone.

I’m getting someone coming though, has anyone in the audience got a dead great, great grandparent who was either male or female? 

FB917833-DE35-44CD-A4E6-D9B3455A1D51.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Bondedcrown said:

The dopey cunt keeps saying the Saudis! How about saying Newcastle United?

Because he's pissed we might make his assertion that it would be loans only for the rest of the window look stupid.

4 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Nah he’s slow in general, that Willock run just made it look worse.

Athleticism isn’t his really the best part of his game though so that’s why I wouldn’t want him here 

I saw another clip of him just giving up on running back, like just looked really poor. It’s all well and good being able to hit a thundercunt of a goal but in this team you need to do all the other stuff primarily.

For balance, I’ve seen Longstaff and Willock do exactly the same thing with tracking back a few times so maybe Howe can work with it and make him fitter.

21 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Is Tielemans being slow based on Willock rinsing him at full speed late in our last game for the goal or have I missed something watching him? Never watched him ever before and thought shit, he's slow.

Neither have I but then I don't usually focus too much on other team's players unless they are the one's rinsing one of our slower players. I really like Tielmans as a technical player but I would be a bit concerned at him being in the same midfield as Bruno as I don't think he's the quickest either.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Neither have I but then I don't usually focus too much on other team's players unless they are the one's rinsing one of our slower players. I really like Tielmans as a technical player but I would be a bit concerned at him being in the same midfield as Bruno as I don't think he's the quickest either.

We're obviously not Man City, but Rodri and Gundogan and Bernardo is a slow midfield as well. It's football at the end of the day and Tielemans is a cracking player that can both play as a defensive midfielder or central midfielder.