Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

For what it's worth I don't think we'll go mad in January. Total guesswork, but I think one, max two, not including youth players from South America and the like.

One capable of going into the starters, couple of developers who may not even see Tyneside in January beyond a photo op.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Luke’s take each window is the same. Eventually one window we’ll barely spend at all and he’ll absolutely shove it in people’s faces despite being wrong nonstop. He’s an absolute fucking waste of time 

He's the Steve Bruce of sports journalism

40 minutes ago, madras said:

One capable of going into the starters, couple of developers who may not even see Tyneside in January beyond a photo op.

I agree with this. Personally wouldn't expect any South American teenager signed (e.g. Santos, Angelo, Perrone) to be involved in the squad from January for example. 

Ronaldo linked with NUFC after talks. Talks:

Agent: Would you be interested in signing Ronaldo in January?

Club: No thanks. Bye

Easiest job in the world football journalism - invent it, write it up, publish it, 5% accuracy, zero accountability. We're in the wrong job

6 minutes ago, midds said:

Ronaldo linked with NUFC after talks. Talks:

Agent: Would you be interested in signing Ronaldo in January?

Club: No thanks. Bye

Easiest job in the world football journalism - invent it, write it up, publish it, 5% accuracy, zero accountability. We're in the wrong job

5% accuracy :lol:

As things stand, there is no intention of spending big money on players in the January window, although it has been stressed to Telegraph Sport that if the right player becomes available – such as Leicester City’s James Maddison – a deal will be pursued.

So we won’t buy anyone unless it’s the right player and they’re available? And no spending big money but we would take Maddison? Fuck off man :2funny:

2 hours ago, BennyBlanco said:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Ffootball%2F2022%2F11%2F15%2Fno-need-qualify-champions-league-year-insist-newcastle-owners%2F

dunno if this has been posted but Puke seems to think we won’t be spending in January unless there’s a clear and obvious chance for us to sign Maddison. 

He is a knob - knows nothing and spins it as inside knowledge - why would sources inside Newcastle tell this stain anything - unbelievable - then says oh if Maddison was available they would bid - so just a cool £40 mill eh - what a complete dish rag of a reporter - they should flush him with the waste from the Death Star - Twat.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

I remember him saying in the summer that we didn't have much cash left to spend, then a couple of days later we spent 60 million on Isak. 

The guy hasn't got a clue.

You're not up to playing the game on his level. You see, he's actually HELPING the club by putting out disinformation to lead other clubs into not demanding such high fees from us. Amanda's actually very grateful to him, she thinks the last 12 months wouldn't have happened without him.

Edited by 80