Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 hours ago, LeeB said:

We won't buy any players that we don't want to sign, but we might buy some players that we do want to sign.

Cracking stuff.

He gets paid for absolutely nothing. He's literally written an article saying we might not spend any money in the next transfer window but then again we might. He gets paid a wage for this! Staggering!

13 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

He gets paid for absolutely nothing. He's literally written an article saying we might not spend any money in the next transfer window but then again we might. He gets paid a wage for this! Staggering!

I can never tell whether his articles are written in between glasses of wine or sips. 

24 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

There has to be some very basic AI out there that could knock out articles on a par with what 95% of football journalist write.

1 hour ago, arnonel said:

As mentioned before, I have watched him quite a bit and I agree. He oozes class. 

Some of his touches and passes are just sublime. 

Decision making could be improved, but he is still so young. 

Pls be true

Think this transfer excites me more than any other player we've been linked with, Mudryk and Diaby included.

20 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

It's a dying profession.. lads and lasses on YouTube talking about football in their bedroom get more clicks and views.

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

It's a dying profession.. lads and lasses on YouTube talking about football in their bedroom get more clicks and views.

I'd say less dying, more painfully evolving. Unfortunately for Luke he didn't get swept onto the 'The Athletic' life boat. 

2 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

But unfortunately there's still only a small percentage of journalists and YouTubers who actually know their stuff. 

3 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think we’re now a better destination than Chelsea so can’t see that happening.

If we really want someone we’ll get them.

I'm not so sure. From the outside they have a decent record of developing youngsters, more so than us. 

No idea with our revamped backroom staff how we are viewed inside the game now.

3 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think we’re now a better destination than Chelsea so can’t see that happening.

If we really want someone we’ll get them.

London and ridiculous wages suggest if chelsea go up against us they would have the edge.unless we beat them to a champions league place.

but its also all about the character of the player.

52 minutes ago, madras said:

I'm not so sure. From the outside they have a decent record of developing youngsters, more so than us. 

No idea with our revamped backroom staff how we are viewed inside the game now.

Also Chelsea will still have a bigger profile than us at the moment. They are an actual CL club, and have won many trophies in the last 20 years, we have barely got out of the lower half of the division at this point. Maybe if we qualify for the CL spots this season ahead of them it will make us a more attractive option.

We are on the way up though, and they are going in the other direction so there is that.