Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, nufcjb said:

Is Mudryk to Arsenal going to happen or just rumours?

Depends if they stump up the cash I reckon. He clearly wants to go there and it seems they want him, but at the moment, reports say they’re quite far away from making the right offer to his club. 

1 hour ago, wyn davies said:

Wouldn't be surprised if our resolve was tested on offers for Bruno and Almiron especially if ridiculous somes of money was offered

Not a chance we’d sell either 

2 minutes ago, LV said:

Not a chance we’d sell either 

While I do agree and in no way do I want Bruno or miggy to leave , if something stupid like a £150-200m for Bruno or £80-100m for miggy offer came in I could see them considering it as that’s 3 world class players for the loss of 1 

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

While I do agree and in no way do I want Bruno or miggy to leave , if something stupid like a £150-200m for Bruno or £80-100m for miggy offer came in I could see them considering it as that’s 3 world class players for the loss of 1 

image.png.344a44b1fdab87a05d8d9609b3a9c3cd.png

17 minutes ago, TRC said:

Call me mental and I know they say 'every player has a price', but I wouldn't sell Bruno no matter how much was offered.

? Sometimes you can lose more than the player. Wouldn't want to risk the squad's, fans' and potential signings' perception of the club to change from one that's going to the top to one that's happy to be 7th, rather than 17th.

Jorginho would free up Bruno if they want him to be the number 8

I don't particularly want him either. Mad we're turning our nose up at someone who was 3rd for the Balon D;Or a year ago (which says a lot about our club and the award itself)

9 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I don't want Jorginho or Tielemans.

Doesn't have any heart whatsoever. Goes missing when things aren't going well. 

Not a player I imagine Howe would want.

Edited by Klaus

3 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Doesn't have any heart whatsoever. Goes missing when things aren't going well. 

Agree. His wonder goals mask some

awful defensive play in my opinion. He definitely downs tools when things aren’t going well. 

I’d love Jorginho though. Some of you are mental, he’d slot into that Shelvey role and like someone just mentioned it would allow Bruno to get forward more. Some of his assist and passing is incredible. 

His age and likely wages makes me think it’s bull though. 

37 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Sell Bruno now and you rip the heart and soul out of the team and throw away all that the club have been building.

We won’t do that. 

Tieleman's star seems to be on the wane now, wonder if he's already peaked? I know he's only 25 but this is his 11th season of football as he broke on to the scene so young. He's racked up 320 games already which surprised me.