Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I can't open the Chronicle without it crashing my browser, what a dumpster fire of a page.

What are they saying?

Leverkusen “ready to talk” about a deal for Diaby 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Still think we'll be after a more defensively minded player to freeup Bruno. Unless we get another Bruno to partner him and they can both do everything.

Aye, I think it's either an attacking option but it doesn't 'free up' Bruno like a lot of people are hoping for, or we sign someone who can play deeper and push him forward.

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Still think we'll be after a more defensively minded player to freeup Bruno. Unless we get another Bruno to partner him and they can both do everything.

Noticeable that Bruno isn't scoring goals any more since he moved into the holding position. He was getting a few goals when he was playing ahead of Shelvey.

1 hour ago, Holmesy said:

Mount is nowhere near as dynamic as Madison. Madison can create, score, cross and he's a bit of a snidy cunt as well.

Mount just seems like a poor man's Lampard unless i'm missing something? Of all of the creative midfielders in the England camp, he's the one i'd pick last.

Maddison looks more polished, he scores unbelievably good goals. Probably a bit of an undersell to describe Mount as a poor man's Lampard, but I get what you mean, he's not as silky a player as Maddison. But he'd be a great fit for the team.

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That's the link I posted. The only repeat injury was his knee, and since the surgery, nothing.

You didn't answer the question. The only period he's stayed fit, he's not played regularly. You would take a £30m gamble on a left-back with that injury record?

The multitude of different injuries gives me more concern, not less. It speaks to a fragile body or at least one with some underlying issues.

Players like Joelinton are robust. Touch wood. He's not the type to fall and his shoulder pops out. Groin injury here. Ankle injury there. He's just durable.

Edited by The College Dropout

Mount would be a really good squad player if we used him in rotation. If we were signing him as our number one summer target and pinning our hopes on him being the catalyst that gets us to that next level however....nah, we'd be disappointed.

Maddison please.

9 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I can't open the Chronicle without it crashing my browser, what a dumpster fire of a page.

What are they saying?

Well the jist is...."we saw a rumour from a slightly dubious foreign twitter merchant so we have to look on the ball"

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

Isn’t the hold up on MM contract at Chelsea the fact he’s asking for huge wages? Either way I don’t see him coming here and especially not as a squad player. 

Correct. He is asking for close to 300K.